• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tren higher then test

instead of just negging me eplain what is the matter with it

It will be fine, however I would flip the doses if you want to get jerked n tanned :thumb:

Your doc should have told you cpk is creatine phatphatokinase. It is a marker for heart damage but also has isozymes in skeletal muscle. So if you train hard it is going to be very elevated. Yours may be normal according to your life style. If you want to test if it is skeletal muscle cpk take 4 days off the gym and get retested. If it's low at retest then it's from skeletal muscle,

Your doc should have told you cpk is creatine phatphatokinase. It is a marker for heart damage but also has isozymes in skeletal muscle. So if you train hard it is going to be very elevated. Yours may be normal according to your life style. If you want to test if it is skeletal muscle cpk take 4 days off the gym and get retested. If it's low at retest then it's from skeletal muscle,

Training will elevate..but I'm not buying in to it raising in to the thousands..but, I will be rechecking in a few weeks and I've cut my tren dose in half.

No doubt...I was up to 1400mgs of tren and 350mg of prop. But then I had 100mgs of tne ed too. Tren kicked my ass and the bloods confirmed it was time to back off..lol.

1400mg of tren shiiiiit brotha u musta been like a animal on that dose... ill stick to my dose and see how it goes lol im running the higher tren il keep u updated on sides and stuff...

No doubt...I was up to 1400mgs of tren and 350mg of prop. But then I had 100mgs of tne ed too. Tren kicked my ass and the bloods confirmed it was time to back off..lol.

Are you aware that tren doesnt increase prolactin at all? Estrogen , however, has a direct coloration with prolactin. Progestins dont increase prolactin , they upregulate prolactin receptors but not in breast tissue. Controlling estrogen is the key to managing sides ..even when running tren or deca. Caber or prami prob isnt even necessary if estrogen is managed properly. If it is necessary its soley to offset the upregulation of prolactin receptors and help aid in sexual sides prevention.

so il run adex at 0.5 eod or 0.25 if i can split them EOD?

and keep caber on hand but dont run it staight away?

Training will elevate..but I'm not buying in to it raising in to the thousands..but, I will be rechecking in a few weeks and I've cut my tren dose in half.

When I use to fight I went in for bloods 2 days after a meet and tested around 1200 cpk. It can get really high but yeah 3000 is pretty damn high. But the normal range is based on sendentary life style.

Back