• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

AndroHard Gyno Reduction Experiment

IML Gear Cream!
Here is my basic routine so far the past couple weeks:

SUNDAY: Chest/Shoulders/Tricep
-Dips
-Dumbell Flat Bench
-Dumbell Incine Flys
-Dumbell Lateral Delt Raises
-Posterior Delt Lift (Varies)

MONDAY: Back Day
-Pull Ups
-Lat Pull Downs
-Deadlift
-T-Row
-Barbell Bent Over Row
-Reverse EZ Bar Curls
-Lower Back Extensions

WEDNESDAY: Shoulder/Traps
-Seated Dumbell Military Press
-Dumbell Lateral Delt Raises
-One or Two Posterior Delt Lift(s) of Choice
-Barbell Shrugs

THURSDAY: Arms (Bicep/Tricep/Forearm)
-Standing Dumbell Curls (Non Rotating Non Alternating)
-Standing Barbell Curls
-Reverse EZ Bar Curls
-EZ Bar Cable Push Down
-Close Grip Barbell Bench Press
-Over Head Dumbell Tricep Extensions
-Dumbell Forearm Curls

FRIDAY: Legs/Abs
-Decline Ab Bench
-Barbell Front Squats (Free Weight; Not Smith Machine)
-Leg Press
-Walking Weighted Lunges
-Standing Barbell Calf Raises
-Laying Crunches

Tuesday and Saturday are off days. I have failed to find a way to incorporate cardio into the mix. I'd like to continue my interval running every other day, my main problem is time management because of my full time job. Any friendly advice on my routine is greatly appreciated!

Yea drawing blood for 1 or 2 panels is cheap regardless of insurance -- 60-100 bucks.

Anyways -- what did you androSTAT read? It should email you instantaneously

-Matt

AndroStat rated me at 324 which is the regression stage. Here is the copy and pasted description: "Difficult to make physical improvements, and may compromise health and increase risk for diabetes, obesity, heart disease, etc." Now I completed this AndroStat based on what I used to be prior to taking AndroHard.

I forgot to mention that while on this product starting at about week 2 or 3 I've been getting some wicked pumps in the gym. Especially shoulders and arms. Major burning sensation (but in a good way). Also forgot to mention, in 1 week's time I had a 15lb gain on flat bench dumbell press; went from maxing out at 55lbs to maxing out at the 70's this week. Not sure if that's an impressive gain to others, but I am impressed with the quick strength increase this product is allowing me to gain. Much faster than prior to taking AndroHard! Thanks again for following along!

Back