• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ex-Bengal cheerleader pleads guilty in student sex case

Big Pimpin

Sancho
Registered
Reaction score
I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more
IML Gear Cream!
ap-cheerleader-indicted-4_3_r560.jpg

1:00PM EST October 8. 2012 - A former Cincinnati Bengals cheerleader has avoided prison time by acknowledging in a plea deal that she had sexual relations with a 17-year-old student while she was teaching English at a Kentucky high school.

"I began a romantic relationship while he was a student and I was in a position of authority," Sarah Jones, 27, told the court in Covington, Ky., the Associated Press reports.

During the hearing, the former English teacher at Dixie Heights High School admitted to engaging in a "sexual relationship and sexual intercourse," WCPO reports.

Under the terms of the deal, prosecutors dropped a felony charge of first-degree sexual misconduct that could have brought Jones five years in prison.

Instead, Judge Patricia Summe granted prosecutors' recommendation to sentence her to five years of diversion but no prison time, the AP reports. The diversion requires Jones to report to a probation officer, undergo drug tests and never apply for a teaching job again.

WCPO-TV reports that Jones will not have to register as a sex offender.

Prosecutors said they were willing to make the deal because the teen, now 18, and his family were uncooperative with them and took Jones' side, the AP says.

A second felony charge of unlawful use of electronic means -- texting -- to induce a minor to engage in sexual or other prohibited activities, was dropped in favor of a misdemeanor charge of custodial interference.

Jones' mother, Cheryl Jones, also accepted a deal in which she pleaded guilty to tampering with physical evidence, her attorney Eric Deters tells 9 News.

Cheryl Jones acknowledged in court that she advised the teen victim to "get rid of the phone" on which incriminating texts had allegedly been sent.

Sarah Jones still has a pending civil lawsuit against the gossip website TheDirty.com after it posted comments about her sexual behavior in 2009, The Enquirer reports.

In a 2010 interview with The Enquirer, Jones, who had defended herself against allegations in the website, said she used the post as a "teachable moment" after her students started looking it up on the Internet and asking questions.

"It was then I decided I had nothing to hide," she told The Enquirer. "There is nothing I need to back down from."

:hitit:

Anyone else notice these crazy broads are getting hotter?

All she did was make some lucky hormone ranging adolescent teen's dream come true. he just didnt have to look at a pic of her anymore when he actually had her doing it. the kid was 17, would they rather he use peanut butter and a dog???

peanut butter and the dog huh........

:hair:

Where were all the crazy sexy slutty hot teachers when I was in high school? :pissed:

We had a science teacher that us to fuck all the girls. They were a senior class, but shit I wouldn't blame him. The guy was young like 26 cool as fuck. Only reason why he got caught was because bitches get crazy and jealous. Same girl that turned him in continued to stalk and harass him after the case. Poor guy had to get a restraining order on her too lol.

I would have slammed that shit for ever, thats free ass as long as you want right there. O your not in the mood to suck my dick, huh I wonder what Chris Hansen is up to tonight.

When I was in HS, we had one coach who left his wife for a girl I graduated with (they made it official after we graduated). During our entire senior that girl seemed awfully clingy to said coach and we all had our suspicions. Right after after HS, he divorced the old lady and moved into a trailer park...big true.

Another coach, who was about 28 at the time, liked going on camping trips with junior and senior chicks and there's no question he was fucking all of them. He always had the cute known sluts as his hourly period assistants too.

Lol. 16 can still get you tangled up in shit. Even tho she can consent, she's still a minor

That kid stepped in shit

What does that mean?
She has to divert for 5 years from her attraction for screwing under 18 year olds and as punishment have sex for 5 years with 60 year olds?

"Judge Patricia Summe granted prosecutors' recommendation to sentence her to five years of diversion"

Back