• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Student took LSD before campus shooting

Big Pimpin

Sancho
Registered
Reaction score
I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more
IML Gear Cream!
MOBILE, Ala. (AP) ? Authorities say a University of South Alabama student wasn't armed when he was fatally shot by a campus police officer and that he had taken LSD.

Mobile County Sheriff Sam Cochran on Tuesday released new details about the death of 18-year-old Gil Collar. A nude Collar was fatally wounded early Saturday after confronting the officer on campus.

Cochran says Collar went to a music festival and took the drug. He says Collar assaulted two people in vehicles and attempted to bite a woman's arm before going to police headquarters.

Authorities say it was there that university police officer Trevis Austin shot Collar.

The sheriff says the student wasn't armed but did physically threaten Austin.

Cochran says the person who provided Collar with LSD could be charged with murder.

Authorities in Mobile, Alabama, are investigating why a University of South Alabama police officer shot and killed an 18-year-old freshman who they say was naked and acting erratically outside the campus police station early Saturday. The campus officer heard a loud banging noise on a window at the station at 1:23 a.m. CT (2:23 a.m. ET) Saturday, the university said in a statement. When he left the station to investigate, the school said, "he was confronted by a muscular, nude man who was acting erratically."

The man, later identified as Gilbert Thomas Collar, of Wetumpka, Alabama, repeatedly rushed and verbally challenged the officer in a fighting stance, the school said.
The officer, whose name hasn't been released, drew his weapon and ordered Collar to stop, the school said. The officer retreated several times to try to calm the situation.

"When the individual continued to rush toward the officer in a threatening manner and ignored the officer's repeated commands to stop, the officer fired one shot with his police sidearm, which struck the chest of the assailant," the school statement said. "The individual fell to the ground, but he got up once more and continued to challenge the officer further before collapsing and expiring."

Campus police immediately contacted the district attorney's office to request an external investigation, and the Mobile County Sheriff's Department will assist, the school said.

The officer has been placed on paid administrative leave pending the outcome of internal and external investigations, the school said.

School spokesman Keith Ayers called it a "campus tragedy" for the university family but offered no other details, citing the active investigation.

The University of South Alabama, located in Mobile, enrolls about 15,000 students.

Wetumpka, located just north of Montgomery in the middle of the state, has nearly 8,000 residents.

I think a taser would have sufficed. I get much more enjoyment watching a person flopping on the ground like a fish out of water and pissing them self. I save my bullets for bad people, not morons

So the drug dealer gets charged with murder and not the rent a cop........

even in the special forces they teach you how to withdraw (or retreat). George Washington was known for it and he saved many lives in doing so.

MOBILE, Ala. (AP) ? Authorities say a University of South Alabama student wasn't armed when he was fatally shot by a campus police officer and that he had taken LSD.

Mobile County Sheriff Sam Cochran on Tuesday released new details about the death of 18-year-old Gil Collar. A nude Collar was fatally wounded early Saturday after confronting the officer on campus.

Cochran says Collar went to a music festival and took the drug. He says Collar assaulted two people in vehicles and attempted to bite a woman's arm before going to police headquarters.

Authorities say it was there that university police officer Trevis Austin shot Collar.

The sheriff says the student wasn't armed but did physically threaten Austin.

Cochran says the person who provided Collar with LSD could be charged with murder.

what....the...fuck..

on the flipside.. there's no way that charge will stand up in court, but he will get his ass kicked with lawyer costs and other litigation fees etc.. which may not be such a bad thing cuz he is a criminal after all

This is just retarded.

Dude had to have been crazy to begin with tho, lsd has never led me to do anything remotely violent.

what....the...fuck..

on the flipside.. there's no way that charge will stand up in court, but he will get his ass kicked with lawyer costs and other litigation fees etc.. which may not be such a bad thing cuz he is a criminal after all

All those tax dollars spent on catching someone who merely provided just a hit of LSD. Greeeeeeat! Most likely, the dealer would be a fellow student just looking to get some extra cash on the side.

This is just retarded.

Dude had to have been crazy to begin with tho, lsd has never led me to do anything remotely violent.

who knows what the lsd was laced with.. probably paint thinner or some shit

IML Gear Cream!
Now if you or I shot and killed a naked guy making threatening motions we'd be locked up for murder one.

This is just retarded.

I used to think the same thing until one of my buddies bugged out at a phish concert in the late 90's. apparently my boy Mike was about half-way through a decent trip of about 20 hits of liquid and some mescalin when he started to freak. some repressed memory of some sexual child abuse when he was young popped up.

I love the stuff used to drop about 10 hits of liquid before heading out to the bars on friday nights!

the CIA used to do a lot of testing with it back in the cold war days until a scientist dosed somebody on the DL and they launched themselves out of a 8-10 story window.

I used to think the same thing until one of my buddies bugged out at a phish concert in the late 90's. apparently my boy Mike was about half-way through a decent trip of about 20 hits of liquid and some mescalin when he started to freak. some repressed memory of some sexual child abuse when he was young popped up.

I love the stuff used to drop about 10 hits of liquid before heading out to the bars on friday nights!

the CIA used to do a lot of testing with it back in the cold war days until a scientist dosed somebody on the DL and they launched themselves out of a 8-10 story window.

It's a wonderful drug really, people just need to know how to respect it. Natives figured it out with the yage and mescaline ceremonies, you need to keep the tripper in a calm environment and have a sober person as a mediator.

Whats doesn't help is kids taking shit at outdoor concerts where dehydration and sun exhaustion will put their minds in a bad place. Same with x, thats the best anti-depressant ever and in small dose could work miracles, but because of abuse it has a bad rep, same with roids....

It's a wonderful drug really, people just need to know how to respect it. Natives figured it out with the yage and mescaline ceremonies, you need to keep the tripper in a calm environment and have a sober person as a mediator.

Whats doesn't help is kids taking shit at outdoor concerts where dehydration and sun exhaustion will put their minds in a bad place. Same with x, thats the best anti-depressant ever and in small dose could work miracles, but because of abuse it has a bad rep, same with roids....

it's a great drug, many of the best times of my youth was when we were trippin. shrooms I like but can't control those waves. never had any problems with LSD and having a bad time.

it's a great drug, many of the best times of my youth was when we were trippin. shrooms I like but can't control those waves. never had any problems with LSD and having a bad time.

Trips are awesome. I prefer shrooms the high feels moar organic for me :coffee:

Back