• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wrestler slaps around fan

Maybe 'Smack' some sense into that 'Dumb Mother Fucker'.........but I doubt it....
:paddle:

Negged for posting anything about that gay shit wrestling

Oh he's got jokes. No wrestling is just dumb as fuck. What's cool about guys in spandex fake punching each other an acting like douche bags?

Oh he's got jokes. No wrestling is just dumb as fuck. What's cool about guys in spandex fake punching each other an acting like douche bags?

Cash n blowjobs :thumb:

Lol true true but there the biggest idiots I've seen.

The thread really isn't about wrestling. It's about a fan getting the shit slapped out of him, I find that amusing. I could care less if it happened in water polo or football or some concert, the type of event isn't important.

Anyways, negged for being a closet homo. I hate "guys in spandex" They turn you on, and then you hate them for the stiffy they give you. :roflmao:

IML Gear Cream!
The Altercation

In the videos, you can see a fan bump CM Punk with his forearm. The performer turns and backhands the fan and then lunges at the defenseless man. According to reports coming out from other fans in the area, the champion knocked out the fan. This was obviously a non-storyline incident since the cameras on "Raw" cut away once the altercation began and there was no indication of what happened by the announcers.

this one shows it better
WWE's CM Punk Attacks Fan For No Reason On Live TV! [Updated] - YouTube

gtfo with your pussy shit. The second people lay hands on you and start talking about pushing you down stairs, punching you in the kidneys and ect. Fuck yea, I am going to fight back. Fucking pussies in America all ways crying about shit. WWE was the people who fucked up, not the wrestler. They did not provide him proper security and put him in a position where his life could have easily been in danger. There are some pretty radical fans that would kill people. We have seen it before in the past. So excuse me for not standing my ground.

There is a reason why the fan did not press charges, in my opinion probably because he is not a pussy and realized if he was in the wrestlers shoes he would do the same shit. So leverage you can discuss your problems and cry about it on the view, while I handle my shit.

When did people become so fucking sensitive.

Shame on you for even acknowledging such crap exists.

And then your town of passive inbreds just let four letter words do all the fighting.

Negged for being a crying bitch

gtfo with your pussy shit. The second people lay hands on you and start talking about pushing you down stairs, punching you in the kidneys and ect. Fuck yea, I am going to fight back. Fucking pussies in America all ways crying about shit. WWE was the people who fucked up, not the wrestler. They did not provide him proper security and put him in a position where his life could have easily been in danger. There are some pretty radical fans that would kill people. We have seen it before in the past. So excuse me for not standing my ground.

There is a reason why the fan did not press charges, in my opinion probably because he is not a pussy and realized if he was in the wrestlers shoes he would do the same shit. So leverage you can discuss your problems and cry about it on the view, while I handle my shit.

When did people become so fucking sensitive.

Sensitive enough to make a dozen threads in AG bitching about one man.

Anyway the wrestler was a dumbass for running into the stands to begin with.
Athletes in real sports learned its never a smart move and these actors should too.

IML Gear Cream!
Do your self a favor and just do not talk.

Take the Wrestler out of the equation. No one said its ok for WWE to think its safe to do this. This thread is about a wrestler who slapped a fan. A wrestler who was directed by his boss under his contract to run into the the audience.

I think leverage has a secret crush on me. Seems he just loves stalking my threads... If you don't like what is being discussed then stay the hell out.

Do your self a favor and just do not talk.

Take the Wrestler out of the equation. No one said its ok for WWE to think its safe to do this. This thread is about a wrestler who slapped a fan. A wrestler who was directed by his boss under his contract to run into the the audience.

I think leverage has a secret crush on me. Seems he just loves stalking my threads... If you don't like what is being discussed then stay the hell out.

So only idiots who compliment the topic you bring up should be allowed to respond?
Yeah sounds like you want pats on the back and not any real objective discussion.

The wrestler defended himself and that's fine, running into the stands is stupid.
Doesn't matter if its under contract which is disturbing you know so much about that.

So only idiots who compliment the topic you bring up should be allowed to respond?
Yeah sounds like you want pats on the back and not any real objective discussion.

The wrestler defended himself and that's fine, running into the stands is stupid.
Doesn't matter if its under contract which is disturbing you know so much about that.

Hell yeah, give me my PBR, Wrastlin, and my fat bitch in some daisy dukes and I am a happy camper. :coffee:

Let me guess. You're the guy that get's banned, then makes a new profile so he can come back and cyber fight. Your boring.

You are amazed by theaterical dancing errr "rassling" and you call me boring?
Son you are no smarter than the fools in the stands or the dopey "rassler".

Now go back to having your speedo-wearing, mask-making, move-practicing
die-hard gotta watch rassling every week fan aka romantic partner Push And Pull
his cock in and out of your mouth while pretending he is the Russian Hammer or
whatever the fuck them rasslers call themselves for their halfwit worshippers.

eyebrow.jpg

You are amazed by theaterical dancing errr "rassling" and you call me boring?
Son you are no smarter than the fools in the stands or the dopey "rassler".

Now go back to having your speedo-wearing, mask-making, move-practicing
die-hard gotta watch rassling every week fan aka romantic partner Push And Pull
his cock in and out of your mouth while pretending he is the Russian Hammer or
whatever the fuck them rasslers call themselves for their halfwit worshippers.

Predictable response. You're boring.

Predictable response. You're boring.

I'm running your post through the RETARD DECODER .......

Respectable response. I'm stupid.

Ahh I see. So you lack the cognitive skills to post any clever retorts.

Man I just love using that decoder to cut through the bullshit of retards.
Well since you are hopeless I will no longer pick on you, just disregard you.

Back