• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

CEM PRODUCTS IGF-1 Des review I make

DUBBED

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello,
I find CEM here and do alot of reading.
People say good so I go order when I see sale before.

I get igf-1 des type and I use like this

wk1-6 20mcg 2 times a day.
I take it when i wake up, then later in day (or after working out on days i do workout)

I dont know what to expect, first time.

But i know I get gains!!! :)

I see muscle full and i get pain from pump when workout, but pain good one, not bad it feel nice to feel it.
and i see 4-6lb go up (it change somtime but it not go lower then 4lb then I last check) and it look like I lose a bit of fat? is that normal?

I new here and I new for use CEM but i get a bunch of stuff, and I say this igf-1 des type one is very good.
only use 6 weeks and i see change.

I want to use next time same way but I am going to use for 10 week.

Any one else use for more then 6 week?

Some told me it bad to use more then 4, some tell me use less then 6 is a waste, so i use six.

now I want 10 weeks to use, i dont feel anything bad from it like when i use drol for only 5 week (I hate that time) and i feel good form igf1 des type, i finish last week and want to post it good and also if other of you guys have used this for more then 6 week?

Thank you guys!

No one take igf1 des ?

I just wonder for input.

Is this wrong place to post?

Thank you

igf1 DES i beleive you want to take pre workout where as igf1 and igflr3 tou want to take post workout and for cycle duration you dont want to go much over 50 days where as ghrp and cjc you can run for months

igf1 DES i beleive you want to take pre workout where as igf1 and igflr3 tou want to take post workout and for cycle duration you dont want to go much over 50 days where as ghrp and cjc you can run for months

If you split dose of Des I take both before workout?
I have not try that way.
People tell me to split up dose for DES because I get more result but then all say other thing for before or after workout.
But SOOO confused on preWO or postWO fighting, so I just do both, is that bad thing?

Well also it depends on what time if day you work out, I mainly do evenings so pretty much everything for me is Pre workout except test and soon peptides. What I'm going to be running is igflr3 which I will administer 30-40 min after I take my ghrp6 and cjc1295 1-29 after my workout. I have read that des is good because it has a longer half life but the. Again I could be wrong. If I someone please correct me. Last thing I want is for you to listen to what I say if I'm wrong and end up fucking yourself up.

Back