• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What do you do for a living?

thomaslop08

Fear No Lust
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just trying to gains some new friends lol. What is it that you do for a living? what is your job and what is it you make money off?
smile.gif

?I am in the army reserve this past oct 12 was my 5 yrs in the service, i did 1 tour in Iraq in 08-09. I still have 3 more yrs in my contract. I also work as a security officer for a bank and i go to school in the morning for computer network and security.

I used to joke I'm a professor of mastibatory sciences... It's funny cause its almost true.

I'm a professional asshole. They said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so that's what I chose.

I teach EarthQuake preparedness

astronaut

I have a garage full of homeless ppl training for bum wars :thumb:

Sent from my jewPhone using Briskettalk

IML Gear Cream!
Just trying to gains some new friends lol. What is it that you do for a living? what is your job and what is it you make money off?

I hangout. Enjoy life. Read. Surf the web. Workout. chill.

In between that I prepare students for studying abroad and conduct testing for a British company.​

Lol @ everyone's comments. I am in the Army as well bro, Active Duty been in 5 years currently in Afghan. got a few more months left.

wannabe juicer

I sell munitions for the war on Eco-Terror

I wash madman's cars. Ferrari's on Mondays, Lambos on Tuesdays, Maybachs on Wednesdays..etc.

I hangout. Enjoy life. Read. Surf the web. Workout. chill.

In between that I prepare students for studying abroad and conduct testing for a British company.

What kind of testing?

Anus testing. gape testing mostly

Back