• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Blood work about 6-7 weeks after pct

Bfriedman1017

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I don't know if anyone saw my gyno/prolactin post but I was worried either prolactin or estrogen was high but they seemed fine. So I have no idea why my left nipple is hurting but here are my results.
So my baseline was 718 test like 12 weeks after pct of last cycle just got blood work back today about 6 and a half weeks after pct. When I did bloods last time about 6 weeks after pct my liver values were still elevated.
AST 40
ALT 70 (high)
Testosterone 330 (low)
LH 3.1
FSH 2.9
Estradiol 30.2
Prolactin 5.6
BUN/Creatinine ratio 31 (high)
BUN 26 (high)
So what do you guys think is my test a little low for almost 7 weeks after pct? I had a good pct my libo is deff on point. I ran clomid 100/100/50/50/50 plus some test boosters daa, post cycle and unleashed. Any advice would be great. Ill post pic tonight on this thread btw​

Your test levels are gonna be super high by the last week of taking serms. Then when you stop they drop big time. Then they go back up and stabilize.

k cool so ill retest in 5 weeks. I wanted to start cycle in 5-6 weeks. Might delay to 8 weeks or so just depends on bloodwork. Also is estrogen a little high?

Keep hydration high. 1-1.5 gallons of water daily. Avoid alcohol and retest in 6 weeks. I would test my BP over the next few days also.

K thanks! Ya I don't drink so that's good. Im hoping to get back in the 700's in 6 weeks!!

ubusebym.jpg
zubugysy.jpg

kk thanks. Just to be safe gonna run a small 2-3 week pct, considering already ordered before I saw ur reply lol. Then get bloods 3 weeks after. I probably should have mentioned that my last cycle was real heavy duty. I ran 7 vials of npp in 12 weeks and 6.5 vials of test prop and went WAY overboard on the anavar like 100mg for 12 weeks. Deff not smart. But the cycle before that where i recovered real nicely was tren at 600mg and test at 400mg for 10 weeks. I was feeling invincible. Fortunately my libido never get messed after this last cycle. I can't say that for the tren cycle.
That is why I thought my recovery was way better this go around. It was probobaly a estrogen/prolactin thing 2 cycles ag. Either way ill retest end of november. I have some extra hcg should I use before I get serms in mail?

kk thanks. Just to be safe gonna run a small 2-3 week pct, considering already ordered before I saw ur reply lol. Then get bloods 3 weeks after. I probably should have mentioned that my last cycle was real heavy duty. I ran 7 vials of npp in 12 weeks and 6.5 vials of test prop and went WAY overboard on the anavar like 100mg for 12 weeks. Deff not smart. But the cycle before that where i recovered real nicely was tren at 600mg and test at 400mg for 10 weeks. I was feeling invincible. Fortunately my libido never get messed after this last cycle. I can't say that for the tren cycle.
That is why I thought my recovery was way better this go around. It was probobaly a estrogen/prolactin thing 2 cycles ag. Either way ill retest end of november. I have some extra hcg should I use before I get serms in mail?

Yeah do like a Scally restart. Blast some hcg then stop hcg and get right on serms. What are you doing clomid/nolva? I hope at the very least clomid solo.

IML Gear Cream!
It doesnt look to me like you did HCG throughout you'r cycle.
Were you doing arimadex during cycle?
Were you taking liver supports?
A good PCT IMO would be clomid and aromasin.
It would appear this cycle wasnt very well planned out.
Perhaps after you get this issue straightened out you may want to ask for some advise and have EVERYTHING in hand before ever starting.
I always put everything down on paper and have plenty of everything before ever starting. Having extra is always a good idea.
All 19nors shut you down hard and I also didnt hear you mention you had been running cabergoline during this cycle.
IMO it's a must any time you run NPP, deca or tren.

i Ran HCG throughout whole cycle. Aromasin 12.5mg eod. Then upped to 25mg ED when estrogen came back high. Then I ran Clomid 100/100/50/50/50 Aromasin 25mgED DAA Unleashed/Post cycle. I don't think it was the pct I think it's just tough recovering from a 19nor. especially a short ester for 12 weeks. How come it doesn't look like I ran HCG? Should I do a blast right now before serms come? I didn't do a blast before pct because I went on a 5 day vacation after last dose of test. Then started pct when I got back. I was deff prepared. Had Aromasin HCG Clomid Prolactrone and nolva but couldn't use because of 19nor. I was taking cycle support and milk thistle for liver.

Nolva clomid and low dose letro because nipples are hurting a little.
Yeah do like a Scally restart. Blast some hcg then stop hcg and get right on serms. What are you doing clomid/nolva? I hope at the very least clomid solo.

i Ran HCG throughout whole cycle. Aromasin 12.5mg eod. Then upped to 25mg ED when estrogen came back high. Then I ran Clomid 100/100/50/50/50 Aromasin 25mgED DAA Unleashed/Post cycle. I don't think it was the pct I think it's just tough recovering from a 19nor. especially a short ester for 12 weeks. How come it doesn't look like I ran HCG? Should I do a blast right now before serms come? I didn't do a blast before pct because I went on a 5 day vacation after last dose of test. Then started pct when I got back. I was deff prepared. Had Aromasin HCG Clomid Prolactrone and nolva but couldn't use because of 19nor. I was taking cycle support and milk thistle for liver.

Alright bro. Didnt mean to bust your balls I didnt see where you had run HCG throughout.
Cabergoline would have been a nice add through the cycle though. I do it every time I do a 19nor.
I heard the prolactrone is pretty good stuff but I have never tried it.
Cabergoline has a rather good side effect that I enjoy. More frequent erections, more volume and better duration.
Just a thought. You know now where to get all these things.

ya i actually got some caber, clomid, nolva, aromasin and hcg from that place but didn't get enough caber.

ya i actually got some caber, clomid, nolva, aromasin and hcg from that place but didn't get enough caber.

which place are you talking? And you should alway's have enough caber for your cycle before hand! I wouldn't risk the libido issues you could have. It's easy to plan out a minimum of .5mg caber per week running 19 nors. So for a 12 week cycle you need 6mg of caber or 12mg and run 1mg per week. Sounds to me like you could have prolactin gyno which is another side effect of 19 nor's.

How can I have prolactin Gyno? I tested for prolactin and I was fine

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Hey OP can I ask you we're your getting bloods done?, u got them privately? Or do you get them some throught your doctors supervision?

privatemdlabs. Best place. Btw what u think about blood work? Im hoping to get some clomid today or tommarow from CEM.

My body just finished recovering from a botched deca cycle and it took 5 mos total to get back to norm and stabilize. Run a pct to the pct using unleashed, daa, and a really good test booster like ultra male Rx or equivalent... Run those for like 8 weeks then take a break and test in between if you can.

Back