• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Please help on my cycle!!

emv

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok this is my first test cycle but I done like 5 cycle all ready

My Stats: 38 years old, 5'6, 174lbs, 14-15% BF, lifting for about 7 years

My cycle:
Test cyp 400-500 mg's per week 1-12
Anavar 50-70 mg's ed 8-12
Dbol 30 mg's ed 1-4 as a kicker
Clomid 50 mg's ed (4-5) (15-17)
Hcg 500 iu's 2 x's week (4-5) (11-13)
Unleashed (15-18)

thanks in advance

clomid for pct only bro get some adex for on cycle

ok thanks and beside the adex everything look good?

If your running cyp or e start your pct 2 weeks after last inject. Run your clomid at 100/100/50/50 I'd blast your hcg the last week of your cycle to help recovery. Run aromasin at 12.5 Ed or eod depending how prone you are to estro sides. Also run your hcg at 250 2x a week until you blast it the last week of your cycle. Hcg is not necessarily needed considering your cycle isn't that harsh on the hpta but it does help with recovery alot

Blast the hcg for a week up until your pct starts at 1000 2x a week

What he said ^^^^^

I like exemestane for my ai. I take it eod due to the longer half life over Adex plus with Dbol, exemestane I believe is more effective, correct me if I'm wrong

Blast the hcg for a week up until your pct starts at 1000 2x a week

is that 1000/2 in two day 500 and 500 per week = 1000? or 1000 and 1000 = 2000 per week don't you think that's too much?

What he said ^^^^^

I like exemestane for my ai. I take it eod due to the longer half life over Adex plus with Dbol, exemestane I believe is more effective, correct me if I'm wrong

can you tell me how to use that one exemestane? doses?

Same as aromasin. Start with 12.5mg eod and go from there depending on what your body is telling you. I get mine from cem products

IML Gear Cream!
No that's not too much hcg and it's only for the final week leading to pct. trust me you'll recover a lot faster. And 1000 twice a week really isn't that much. I ran that almost my entire last cycle because I was on high dose tren

What he said ^^^^^

You're wrong bro. Aromasin has a short half life especially in males. You need to take it ed.

ok thanks to every body specially to longworthb
this is how I'm going to do it:

test cyp @ 500 mgs a week 1-12
dbol @ 30mg Ed week 1-4
var @ 75mg weeks 8-12
hcg at 250 iu twice a week 1-12
pct:
Clomid @ 100mg week 15-17
Clomid @ 50mg week 18-19
on cycle and pct:
aromasin @ 12.5 mg Ed week 1-19

I think ull like the cycle. I'd run it just with higher doses lol but for a first cycle i like it

You can actually run your hcg all the way up to the day before you start pct but that's up to you.

With what you have listed now will work perfect too, just tossing out alittle more info for ya

Test and anavar cycle for you. I ran something similar to this for my first run and had great results.

1-12 500mg test c split 250mg mon and thurs
6-12 anavar 60 mg e.d. (Throw in some liv 52)
6-12 hcg @ 250iu twice a week.

Keep aromasin on hand. If nips sore or tender run 12.5mg eod until gone

Pct
14-17 Clomid 25/25/25/25
14-18Unleashed/post cycle... Run both
14-17 forma stanzol... This is good stuff
14-18 power chews dtest (d aspartic acid)

i might even run ultra male Rx on the back end of pct to ensure a full recovery...
cant go wrong with a hard core pct bro...

Optional after cycle:
During pct run osta (sarms) 25mg daily
Gw-50516 (sarms)

hi know some people who get great results with these...

Make sure you got your bloods done before cycle bro and after pct. have something to compare to. Good luck

Test Dbol and anavar. I'm gearing up for this now. This is exactly what I'm doing...

1-12 test e 500 mg week (use test c if you prefer that)
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-4 Dbol - 30 mg day
7-14 HCG - 500 ius' week
9-14 anavar 60 mg day first four weeks then bump to 80 mg last 2 weeks
9-14 proviron 75 mg day
1-12 liv52

PCT
15-18 clomid 25/25/25/25
15-19 Unleashed/post cycle combo
15-18 forma stanzol (this is great stuff)
15-19 daa powerchews or powder

i might even run ultra male Rx on the back end of pct to ensure a full recovery...
cant go wrong with a hard core pct bro...

Optional after cycle:
During pct run osta (sarms) 25mg daily
Gw-50516 (sarms)

hi know some people who get great results with these...

Make sure you got your bloods done before cycle bro and after pct. have something to compare to. Good luck (had to modify this. Didn't see u were doing Dbol too) also doing this from my phone. Sorry for repeating myself

^^^^ your pct is weak. 25mg clomid for 4 weeks isn't enough. I've recovered the best on 100/100/50/50

IML Gear Cream!
The pct is weak???? Or the clomid dose is just weak?

Up the clomid to what longworth posted and you'll be good

Back