• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Reddog309 deserves free shit

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
..... but only DRSE qualify :sorry:

He's depressed. I was trying to cheer him up :daydream:

I'm sure he's happy now.. shame that he's not DRSE

Reddog309 is a little down because his beloved 'EAGLES' suck.....people who root for the Eagles are a people prone to depression.....:sorry:

theCaptn' is having a bit o fun with the old red dog i see :coffee:

Reddog309 is a little down because his beloved 'EAGLES' suck.....people who root for the Eagles are a people prone to depression.....:sorry:

You fucking take that back:paddle: they may suck but only an eagles fan can say that, are you an eagles fan?

Rooting? Bwahahaha! :lol:

You fucking take that back:paddle: they may suck but only an eagles fan can say that, are you an eagles fan?

.....Vib....I live & suffer the same as all Philadelphians........Andy Reed must GO !!!!!! I am a Philly sports FANATIC....Vib , are you an eagles fan ????

Reddog has an appointment with his Doc next monday for trt assessment and future assistance to maintain his pale and unjerkrd status.

DRSE:fapn:

IML Gear Cream!
Vic is awesome, hes just too small to handle the constent beatings. We should have never traded Jeff Garcia, he was excellent. Letting Akers go was a huge mistake as well

Loving the eagles isn't easy... At least we can't lose this week.

Back