• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sandusky Asks Judge to Overturn Convictions

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Sandusky Asks Judge to Overturn Convictions - YouTube

Former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky is asking a judge to overturn his child sexual abuse convictions and grant him a new trial, claiming his lawyers lacked sufficient time to prepare. (Oct. 18)

I see his mouth moving and I want to put his face in a food processor. The nerve on this guy to say really anything and he Continues to deny over Forty counts of sexual assault.

Sick, sick sick..... cant wait til they kill him in jail.

I say he should be let go just like O.J. Simpson.

I see his mouth moving and I want to put his face in a food processor. The nerve on this guy to say really anything and he Continues to deny over Forty counts of sexual assault.

I know, right? What would someone have to do to get all those people to claim Sandusky forced them to perform oral sex on him and that he anally raped them?

I mean why would they all lie? :hmmm:

Rot in jail, Sandusky!

I know, right? What would someone have to do to get all those people to claim Sandusky forced them to perform oral sex on him and that he anally raped them?

I mean why would they all lie? :hmmm:

Rot in jail, Sandusky!

the man has some real borderline personality issues, narcisic delusions, and really just an evil soul. It's like he is trying to remove any relief these men got from from the verdict by denying all allogations. Just shut up go to jail and get your ass raped. That's what a horriable man would do. This is beyond that.

I really think one day some state is going to have to take these repeat violent offenders where there is no possible presumption of innocence and string them up directly after the trial. I don't like the violence for violence option but we are not talking about lodgicial people here. Maybe that will get some attention. I have hates this mentality. It's feels like a very backwoods hillbilly way of thinking but man something has to happen. I would be so pissed if I found out one fucking penny of my tax dollars went to this guys flu shot in jail.

Sandusky is a pervert for sure....but he ain't going to turn himself in....that's why Penn State should have done something 15 yrs ago....I like Penn's football team , but find it hard to believe they all didn't know about the abuse.....
:thinking:

IML Gear Cream!

Sandusky is a pervert for sure....but he ain't going to turn himself in....that's why Penn State should have done something 15 yrs ago....I like Penn's football team , but find it hard to believe they all didn't know about the abuse.....
:thinking:

Of course they knew about it.. that make it so much worse

Back