• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Reddog is going to the Doc.

REDDOG309

The People's choice
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I have an appointment with my doc on the 29th to get my test levels checked. Is there anything I should know going in to help insure success in getting a script from him? I'm 53 and with the way I have been feeling lately I would definitly think I am going to qulify. Between low sex drive and gym recovery time seems to be getting longer and longer. It seems like my body is sore all of the time now and thats kinda what is making me see the doc. Also how can I ensure that I don't get some kind of rub on shit when I want test cyp?

You could crash yourself with Test Prop. Inject 100mgs EOD for a week. Give it a week to clear before you see the doc. That should shut you down hard and be untraceable.

What the doctor prescribes depends on him. Of course you can always try to talk him into whatever you want.

They will most likely prescribe topical andro gel. It all depends on what your #'s are? I see an endocrinologist that was referred from my primary Dr. I say you're tired, no motivation, low libido, nor recouping from exercise etc... Good luck!

I have a doc appointment this coming Thursday. he sent me off for blood work, which I already did, should have a copy of the results before I go in to discuss possible treatment.

If he even thinks of pushing that andro gel shit on me, I'll throw the biggest bitch fit that office will ever see:paddle:

^ they probably will Vibe. Tell them you're around children and you DO NOT want that around them! I had a friend that had that shit rub off on his 19 month old baby and the poor little guy had pubic hair growing with tantrums galore! Plus that shit is oily and you only get around a 20% absorption rate. Waste of money all the way around..

Instead of pinning yourself a few time for a week...pin 50mg of deca a week before bloodwork...done!

You don't have to worry about nandrolone being detected

At your age I do not know if telling your doc that you have a newborn and don't want the gel to rub off on the newborn...

Actually tell them your wife doesn't it to rub off on her. I would think that would work.

Well I guess its not meant to be, My Doc appointment was for 2:30 today for testing and with this hurricane sandy rolling thru Philly the office is closed. it took 4 or 5 weeks to get this appointment. :(

Back