• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Malay tiger? good or bad? best legit gear aroud these days?

alan2012

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi guys new to the forum, just got some malay tiger test e 10ml amps 10 in the box starting a 12week cycle at 400ml maby increase to 500ml on weeks 6-12, anybody tried this and if they have was it anygood?
Allso whats the best stuff around these dats what u can get hold off, i can get alpha pharma thoughts on this?

personally i like alpha pharma its well known brand here in EU.

400ml a week is kinda high

:roflmao:

You have your doses all screwed up bro. For one amps as far as I know do not come in 10ml, that would be a vial with a butyl stopper. Also ml is a measure of volume, not all test is dosed the same so you need to go by mg not ml. The amount of oil doesn't matter, only the mg of hormone you're injecting

I figured lol. I wouldn't even bother starting at 400mg bro, not even worth the volume calculation. 500mg is minimum for a cycle IMO, you will be shutdown anyway and sides from that dose of test are very easily manageable. Just start right at 500mg and run it straight through, when it comes to test E 100mg really isn't a huge difference and I very much doubt you'll get any really bad sides from that kind of dose. At worst some oily skin/acne and a little water retention, and crazy libido ;)

Ok did 500mg in 1pin, going to start pin twice tho herd its better for blood levels etc 250mg mon & thursday, what do u recon for pct? nolva or clomid
I figured lol. I wouldn't even bother starting at 400mg bro, not even worth the volume calculation. 500mg is minimum for a cycle IMO, you will be shutdown anyway and sides from that dose of test are very easily manageable. Just start right at 500mg and run it straight through, when it comes to test E 100mg really isn't a huge difference and I very much doubt you'll get any really bad sides from that kind of dose. At worst some oily skin/acne and a little water retention, and crazy libido ;)

Back