• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Will Hurricane Sandy really kill the coloreds and Jews in NJ and NY like they say?

I'm surprised they haven't renamed it to Hurricane Whitey.

Obama is doing nothing to stop the hurricane, he hates black people

If they get killed, it'll be George Bush's fault.

god i love you idiots. you always make me smile. smh

All I know is I don't have work tomorrow

Not sure if the rest of the world knows but it's very odd Maine has had an earthquake recently and two have hit Canada... 2012 it are begin. :coffee:

Its cold n cloudy in Wales.

M 6.3 Earthquake, Queen Charlotte Islands, Canada region

2 hours, 23 minutes ago

Location: 152 miles (245 km) SW of Prince Rupert, BC, Canada; 178 miles (286 km) S of Hydaburg, AK; 178 miles (287 km) SSW of Metlakatla, AK; 476 miles (766 km) WNW of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Source: U.S. Geological Survey :coffee:

Welsh are sheep fuckers

Welsh are sheep fuckers

They have great names for train stations:

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

aka. "St Mary's church in the hollow of the white hazel near to the rapid whirlpool and the church of St Tysilio of the red cave"

I'm not a believer in Eugenics but...I hope i see lots of people floating face down in flooded out coastal neighborhoods when i turn on CNN, tomorrow night.

Just a hoard of bodies from VA to Maine will make me happy. I want to see naked jerks on rooftops frantically waving white boxer/briefs at passing choppers. With commentary from Soledad O'brien of course. hopefully she has a concerned look on her face. Her guest will be some PhD faggot or maybe Anderson cooper.

For added effect: National guard firing on citizens who decide to loot local walmarts, Ala Kent state....FEMA fucking everything up....and Obama's numbers taking a nose dive. These things will bring me joy.

:lol:

Sent from my jewPhone :daydream:

Obama is doing nothing to stop the hurricane, he hates black people

Believe it or not he himself has called a lot of EMS personnel over to the east coast. I maybe deployed any day now. A bunch of my coworkers were deployed to NJ last night

IML Gear Cream!
Believe it or not he himself has called a lot of EMS personnel over to the east coast. I maybe deployed any day now. A bunch of my coworkers were deployed to NJ last night

I'm actually curious to know more about this.

What do u wanna know? A lot of EMS company's have disaster assistance rescue teams (DART) that are deployed to help with hurricanes. I'm on one. Basically we get deployed and take rigs to wherever the hurricane hits and help out til help isn't needed. Pays really well. My company does anyway

What do u wanna know? A lot of EMS company's have disaster assistance rescue teams (DART) that are deployed to help with hurricanes. I'm on one. Basically we get deployed and take rigs to wherever the hurricane hits and help out til help isn't needed. Pays really well. My company does anyway

And Obama is personally making phone calls to request your services?

And Obama is personally making phone calls to request your services?

Werd, that knigg has a DRSE hotline :coffee:

I'm also off from work tomorrow... Is it because I don't have a job?

I'm also off from work tomorrow... Is it because I don't have a job?

I thought you were raking in coin with your patented brown-eye cam?

I hope all my Druid cousins are safe,Ide be shitting my pants now if i were in NY,il send some strong
Celtic spells to keep ya'll from harm..

Back