• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Love him or hate him, you don't know him-2016: Obama's America

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Interesting documentary about Obama's upbringing and his world view. I watched this last night and Obama's actions now make more sense to me. Knowing his world view helps us understand his actions. Obama is a different kind of Democrat. He is unlike any other president likely becuase he was raised with many influences and experiences that the average politician in the US has not experienced.

^^^^^^^excellent point! I'm just glad I'll be dead when the Chinese decide it's time for us to pay the piper!

If everyone saw this movie they would think twice about this idiot barry

I know there as never been a more anti-small business POTUS in my lifetime than Obama. But hey, as long he bailed out the Big banks, GE and the UAW it's all good right?

is that what the news told you? what anti-small business legislation has been passed in the past 4 years? and how exactly does the small business world grow with the poorest working class in the US in the past 60 years?

the economy of 2012 is the culmination of 3 decades of bad policy most of which was passed by the right.

you guys bitch and moan about Obama day and night but had no problem with the Bush family and their documented Nazi ties...

I thought this documentary was pretty honest about our debt. Bush #2 was not let off the hook for his massive spending. Between Bush and Obama's administrations the spending has seriously accelerated.

^^^^ yep and as all empires do, we'll eventually financially collapse. no one in govt will cut spending.

George seemed to understand the author is just a nut with an agenda. I love the looks he gives the guy and what he says. :coffee:

Let's face it folks. We are the biggest bunch of idiots in history. Look at what we have been putting in political office for the past 30 years.

IML Gear Cream!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
...............:coffee:...............TRUE !!!!!!!

Source.

The Material Girl asked during Saturday night's performance: "Who's registered to vote?
"I don't care who you vote for as long as you vote for Obama."
Drawing boos in touting Obama over Republican Mitt Romney

Dumb bitch. People don't go to concerts to get force-fed political messages.

the negroes wouldnt

the economy of 2012 is about 25% market fundamentals and 75% Reagan admin legacy....you can't change history, but most of you never bothered to learn it.

I thought this documentary was pretty honest about our debt. Bush #2 was not let off the hook for his massive spending. Between Bush and Obama's administrations the spending has seriously accelerated.

not according to the US treasury, FED or historical data...spending has increased at around the average rate over the past 50 years. the reduced tax receipts in 2008 from the recession accounts for the majority of the increase in the deficit under the current admin, not from "spending"..

what does the graph on page 10 show?
http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/data-chart-center/documents/20120229_essentialecon.pdf

Federal Government: Current Expenditures (FGEXPND)
Federal Government: Current Expenditures (FGEXPND) - FRED - St. Louis Fed

Federal Government Current Receipts (FGRECPT)
Federal Government Current Receipts (FGRECPT) - FRED - St. Louis Fed

I read the End of Racism by D'souza in the mid 90s.

I am downloading this book but realize that it seems to be biased and generalized.

That said, I'll watch it and then decide.

Back