• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I may be new here but I too have something for Little Wing

I already got negged for this...I don't care.
Little Wing expressed her appreciation which is all I need. Highlight of my day and yes I have a life that doesn't revolve around negativity.

Thanks Little Wing!:yes:

Little Wing is my favorite song too... obviously :). Thank You.

maybe the flood will put out the fire on SFW's ass but i wouldn't count on it. longest butt hurt in IM history i believe. :coffee:

THE LEGENDARY JIMI HENDRIX:

924084.jpg

Little Wing is my bitch

coolhand is LW's gimmick

My guess is LW probably doesn't want to go to prison for sleeping with a minor like yourself.

um. i have seen this guy and he's not a minor. young but legal.

if i recall, everyone started hating on coolhand for finding eddie amusing. weird you hated on a member trying to make the best of a bad situation and not the mod in ag that kept him around because HE found him amusing. :coffee:

if i recall, everyone started hating on coolhand for finding eddie amusing. weird you hated on a member trying to make the best of a bad situation and not the mod in ag that kept him around because HE found him amusing. :coffee:

I STILL DON'T REALLY UNDERSTAND ALL THE HATING.
Not just here but online in general. I understand a joke, maybe even at someone else's expense as long as that person can tell it's done in the interest of humor.
I guess the anonymity of the internet allows people to really not give a shit about who they may hurt or offend.
Don't get me wrong, I am all for free speech and wholeheartedly support the first amendment and I never want to see the net censored in the US.
I do wish people would be a little more careful and show a little RESECT with what they say about others.
THIS IS A GENERAL STATEMENT AND NOT DIRECTED AT ANYONE OR ANYTHING I'VE SEEN ON IMF. IT'S ACTUALLY QUITE A BIT TAMER HERE THAN MANY OTHER FORUMS I'VE SEEN.

Let the negging begin...

internet hating is just how pale not bigs kick imaginary sand and try to feel tough online.:coffee:

You seem to have left out the biggest part which was posting silly ignorant photos from Google images non-fucking stop even making threads based on them. Kind of like Troll Lite when compared to his hero Eddie. Lets not forget he's so easily amused, he quotes himself and responds to himself in threads. Calling out Heavy probably doesn't help his popularity either. :coffee:

I STILL DON'T REALLY UNDERSTAND ALL THE HATING.
Not just here but online in general. I understand a joke, maybe even at someone else's expense as long as that person can tell it's done in the interest of humor.
I guess the anonymity of the internet allows people to really not give a shit about who they may hurt or offend.
Don't get me wrong, I am all for free speech and wholeheartedly support the first amendment and I never want to see the net censored in the US.
I do wish people would be a little more careful and show a little RESECT with what they say about others.
THIS IS A GENERAL STATEMENT AND NOT DIRECTED AT ANYONE OR ANYTHING I'VE SEEN ON IMF. IT'S ACTUALLY QUITE A BIT TAMER HERE THAN MANY OTHER FORUMS I'VE SEEN.

Let the negging begin...

just tell them all to eat a bowl of dicks or show them pics of trannys or your girlfriends tits,

If you say so...Oh, wait, I think she might be the one that gets to decide that.

I'd never refer to her as mine or as a bitch.

I just met her and I do consider her a friend.

I do see a lot of love for her on here this board.

Please excuse coolhandjob. He's still working on developing his social skills in HS.

he jumped the shark when he started disrespecting our troops, and alot of us are vets here so that was a considerable foul. no the less I do find him entertaining

Back