• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SERMS, AI's and customs??

mmkc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone here with some solid info on SERMS and AI's getting through customs? Im referring to the situation where those are the ONLY items in the pack. Are the odds of them making it through pretty good? Any reprecussions if they are found? I know the general concensus is to maintain a clean house if you are expecting a delivery, do you guys think this rule should apply for a pack of pct items only as well? Thanks for any and all feedback bros!

I cant picture that going down over unscheduled substances. Only concern is that its prescription meds without a script.... Of course none of this matters at the moment since the donation was picked up a week or so ago and nothing has been shipped so far.... Their claim is all orders ship within 2-3 days of payment which has always held true in the past so this has me wondering.......

Anyone here with some solid info on SERMS and AI's getting through customs? Im referring to the situation where those are the ONLY items in the pack. Are the odds of them making it through pretty good? Any reprecussions if they are found? I know the general concensus is to maintain a clean house if you are expecting a delivery, do you guys think this rule should apply for a pack of pct items only as well? Thanks for any and all feedback bros!

Bro, unless you have a gigantic order of juice, you will usually only get a seizure letter...
they can seize serms and AI's also, but usually aren't inclined to do so... They are prescription products, and the laws in the states prohibit you from importing them(even with a script.. anymore...). They are not controlled narcotics, as aas are though.. so you probably won't get them seized.. order personal use quantities and you should be fine, even if they discover what is in the package.

I should ammend my post... hcg is considered a dangerous drug in MANY states... if you order it, and the contents are discovered, they may do a controlled delivery on you.. I know MANY people this has happened to... same with hgh... I would steer clear of those two if you are concerned about them discovering the contents.. but as far as just ai's and serms, you should be good... also, if your source is good, they will reship one time to a clean addy if the package does get seized.

I had some issues with that the FIRST TIME I got some gear. I got my test, deca, and d-bol from a dom source, but I got my AIs from overseas. Early one morning (like 5am) I get a call from someone asking me if I ordered some "workout supplements". The guy had a thick accent and since I was still out of it, I just agreed to whatever he said. About 10 minutes later, I realized what happened and was scared to death. The pack ended up coming with no problems at all though (I just left it by the mailbox for like a week though, lol). It was weird... Next thing I know, that same int source gets busted like 2 months later...

I ordered some nolva, clomid, clen, and T3 from mexico before. They opened the box and put a letter in it and tapped it back up. The letter said my box was searched for contraband. Nothing was taken from the order so I assume they dont give a flying fuck about non controlled items.

Theres risk in anything.....i would avoid hcg if ordering along with other non class 3 drugs...order the hcg seperate...that way you only get a siezure letter on that one...not the entire order...

Only concern is that its prescription meds without a script....

You're right about that.
Even with a script it is not legal to import prescription drugs without a license to do so.
If it looks like a drug it's subject to testing and seizure if they spot it.
As long as they're not scheduled controlled substances I believe seizure is the worst case.
I doubt you'll get locked up over clomid and nolva.
Some states classify HCG as a steroid, not sure about customs...

I am not attempting to guess nor do I want to know what you ordered. The above mentioned substances cited only as examples.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for all the feedback guys. I am pretty positive that I am done with ordering anything overseas again. I cant stand the anxiety involved. I was pretty confident that pct items werent as big a deal as AAS when it came to customs but even still.... I have found good options to keep it domestic. Quicker and cheaper shipping while avoiding customs=win. Only shitty thing is that I grew pretty fond of GP products.

Thanks for all the feedback guys. I am pretty positive that I am done with ordering anything overseas again. I cant stand the anxiety involved. I was pretty confident that pct items werent as big a deal as AAS when it came to customs but even still.... I have found good options to keep it domestic. Quicker and cheaper shipping while avoiding customs=win. Only shitty thing is that I grew pretty fond of GP products.

Check into the research chems.
So many domestic sources among the board sponsors.
Good Luck.

I ordered some nolva, clomid, clen, and T3 from mexico before. They opened the box and put a letter in it and tapped it back up. The letter said my box was searched for contraband. Nothing was taken from the order so I assume they dont give a flying fuck about non controlled items.
Seceral years back it was legal to import meds from other countries, they didn't care as long as they werent' scheduled narcotics, and it was personal use quantities... That has changed, but they still usually won't mess with you over something like nolva, clomid, etc...

hcg, hgh are both considered dangerous drugs in MANY states, and have worse penalties than steroids if you get caught importing them... I've known people that have gotten controlled delivery, then got charged with importing dangerous drugs over personal use quantities of hgh and hcg... as far as steroids go, I've never known anyone that got anything but a seizure letter(As long as it was within personal use quantities, and it wasn't enough that it looked like they were selling it). So you will generally just get steroids seized if they open it and know what it is...as long as it is not some crazy amount... hcg and hgh, I would NOT risk ordering overseas... if you can't find a domestic source, just use triptorelin and hgh peps... it's not worth spending 10+ yrs in prison over some hcg or hgh.... In addition, you can always get hcg from the right DR... it may take some searching, but you can find DR's that will prescribe hcg(you can find them that will prescribe hgh too, but it costs so much in a US pharmacy it's hardly worth it!)... That being said, even if you have a script for hcg or hgh, you can be charged with the same charges if you import it(I have a buddy that had his house raided for hgh on a controlled delivery... he got charged even though he had a valid script from a us DR.. he got off pretty easy cause he played stupid and said he thought he could import as long as he had a script(and he had no prior charges for anything))

Back