• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

looking for Ephedrine

It's a lot easier to just go to a drug store/pharmacy and pick it up OTC. Sorry if you already knew that.

I have two packs from EK.. get your post count up n PM me

does anybody know where i can buy ephedrine online? Im looking for a reliable source. hope yall can help.
You can buy it at any us pharmacy, without a script... if you are just using it for ECA stack, you can buy plenty(9g/mo)... if you are doing something else with it, that may not be a sufficient amount for you... since I doubt you are cooking meth with it, you should be good to go...

OB is right but don't just walk up and ask for ephedrine, ask for either bronkaid or primatine

Ephedrine is legal in 8mg pills right? Howcome I always though it was banned

Ephedra is made from a plant/shrub and is banned and ephedrine is made in labs and is tightly regulated hence why it's an OTC medicine to help prevent abuse and is used mainly for athsma. Bronkaid is sold in 25mg tabs and primatine which is what i have bought comes in 12.5mg tabs

Bronkaid is available at rite aid and walgreens and works fairly well. Its like $13 for 60 pills. I take two at time it lasts my whole workday pretty much

I couldnt find any bronkaid at walgreens to I have to go to the back pharmacy counter and ask for it or should it be on the shelves?

IML Gear Cream!
There is usually a rack of cards in the cold/allergy section and it will have claritin, sudafed, primatine and bronkaid. Bring card to pharmacy counter to purchase. Or just ask them at the pharmacy. They will scan your drivers license. But bronkaid is awesome

I get Bronkaid at Walmart. You just have to ask for it at the pharmacy counter. I think I pay around $5.50 for a box of 30 pill, 25mg each

Yes to the caffeine. I personally do 25mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine, 1 tablet each, 2x per day. I know some do 3x per day, but they mess with my sleep if I take them too late. The aspirin isn't needed. It is in there the help with the potential increase in blood pressure.

Aspirin is mainly included due to its anti pyretic effect. Ephedrine can cause increase in body temperature in some people and the aspirin helps with that. Aspirin does nothing for blood pressure.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Hmm, that's the first time I've ever heard that as the reason for aspirin in the ECA stack. Originally it was part of the stack because it was thought that it would make the EC part of the stack more effective by preventing prostaglandins from being formed, but several studies comparing EC with ECA showed no improved thermogenic properties in the ECA over the EC. And there was some info out there that indicated aspirin could prevent protein synthesis due to its anti-prostaglandins property. Later it seemed people were taking it to counteract the possibility of HBP, which really makes no sense since aspirin doesn't do that.

I guess the bottom line is the aspirin isn't needed.

It says product not available at this time when I follow that link did they quit selling it?

tumblr_mdd7x6jk1b1qb23y3o1_500.png

Yeah, I know that didn't make sense, that's why I corrected it in my next post. I should have said that I "heard" it was there for HBP, which of course makes no sense at all.

Madison James Research (sponsor here) has ECA and ECA + Yohimbe.

Also Synthetek carries ECA

Any new developments on eph availability? I can't believe how impossible it is to get plain old straight up ephedrine HCL in the US. Pretty sad really.

I have been asking the same question since I found out Gorilla Jack wouldn't ship outside of Canada

Why not just get clen? Its pretty dam easy to find.:hmmm:

This was some good info. I was surprised as I thought that ephedrine was made illegal. I use to buy it from the gas stations then they stopped selling it. I went and picked up some bronkaid. My question is how much are you allowed to buy in a month and how do they keep track. At the gas stations they use to just put your name in a log(handwritten) but at walgreens they scan your drivers license. Does anyone know if this info is crossed referenced in a central database if lets say you went to a different walgreens or another store entirely?

Why not just get clen? Its pretty dam easy to find.:hmmm:

For me they are two totally completely different items.

Ephedrine gives me alertness and energy when nothing else will. Clen hits my CNS and sometimes makes me jittery, with no benefits whatsoever.

That is why I and some others love ephedrine, clen is useless crap for me (not for everyone). Unfortunately, ephedrine got a bad rap because of its abuse and simple meth conversion.

Back