• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Terry Crews - Cobra Back Workout

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Terry Crews - Cobra Back Workout - Bodybuilding.com - YouTube

Uploaded by bodybuildingcomvideo on Aug 12, 2011
Get Lethal Lats With Terry Crews' Cobra Back Workout

"You got the cobra back, you're about to bite somebody with it!"

You can see Terry Crews flash his physique in the "Expendables," "Everybody Hates Chris," or his brand-new show, "Are We There Yet?" He's flexed his musculature from the trenches of the NFL to Hollywood red carpets to Old Spice commercials while machine-gun poppin' his pecs.

Those may be his flashiest muscles, but to Crews, the back musculature is just as important as those beach muscles up front. "Everybody focuses on all the push movements, but to really get your back together, you have to focus just as hard on the pull movements."

You have to work your back from top to bottom to get the full effect. Will it be easy? Heck, no. But the man himself says, "If you want that cobra, you gotta pay for the cobra."

I like his exercise choices..... except for the very first one. RDLs for back, what the hell? RDLs are specifically for glute/ham/hip activation.

I'm doing 1 body part per week and I started with chest and its awesome!!!! I needed a good change in my workout

I like his exercise choices..... except for the very first one. RDLs for back, what the hell? RDLs are specifically for glute/ham/hip activation.

RDLs if done right really stress the erectors, lats and traps too.

Great post curt. I want to go workout my back right now.

RDLs if done right really stress the erectors, lats and traps too.

I agree, but not to as much of a degree as the posterior chain. Isometric holds can build some strength, but you certainly won't get a cobra back by relying on RDLs.

I agree, but not to as much of a degree as the posterior chain. Isometric holds can build some strength, but you certainly won't get a cobra back by relying on RDLs.

Well, I include the muscles I mentioned in the posterior chain. I agree that you shouldn't rely on the RDL, but to be fair he isn't only using that exercise.

Back