• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Before and After Higher Testosterone

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6q2HmPk0bI

Uploaded by lowtguy on Sep 28, 2011
I wanted to make this video for a while... I made a list of symptoms before I began treatment.. I talk about that last and how I felt after raising my testosterone level.

Comments

Hey.. Be careful man, HCG will desensitize your leydig cells. So HCG can be a temporary solution but in the long term it can make your problem worse. If you've been on it 8 months then stop. But by all means, Do your own research first. Hope you get this messege dude.... Good luck
technodrome66 3 months ago

how do you know it will do that and at what dosages will it do so?
lowtguy in reply to technodrome66 3 months ago

yeah bud, you def have a varicocele its not a big deal but you should get it checked out. esp if you plan on having kids in the near future
bjsmith1689 4 months ago

I will
lowtguy in reply to bjsmith1689 3 months ago

if you have a tumor in your testicle,the last thing you ought to use is testosterone
samohtzoo 1 week ago

you're plenty cute and should be able to get a girl. This post is old so you might have one now:)
Joe Andrews 1 week ago

If you seriously want to get ripped, you should search Google for "Atomic Max Muscle". That can help you get the body you deserve.
Supun Kumara 2 weeks ago

lol :roflmao:

Back