• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hey Guys, I'm old_man and glad to be here.

old_man

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Lots of good information on this forum. I'm glad to be part of it.

old_man

Keep pumping the iron old man :thumb:

Sent from my jewPhone :daydream:

It's pretty much the island of misfit toys. You'll fit in just fine.

hey fsdsob, good to meet you too. thanks for the welcome. old_man

Nice to hear from theCaptn' - after some injury time off, I'm ready to give it hell.

IML Gear Cream!
hey hoyle21, yeah, I agree. i've been following this forum for a couple of months. i think i'll fit in here quite well. thanks for getting in touch.

charley, thanks for the welcome! it's nice to be on a forum with so many knowledgeable and friendly members.

Alinshop, Thanks for the welcome. A friend of mine speaks very highly of your company. I will be in touch not too far down the road.

thanks bdeljoose. hope to get to know you better

So.. whats old? Welcome

yeah whats old brother, im 48, feel like 68, act like 28, and look better then any 40 yo i know in my gym, stick with it , your weiner will thank you ! lol :coffee:

Hey DetMuscle, I'm 56 so I'm guessing that probably puts me in the top 10 or 15 % of members here age wise. Fortunately age is just a state of mind. Thanks for the welcome.

yeah whats old brother, im 48, feel like 68, act like 28, and look better then any 40 yo i know in my gym, stick with it , your weiner will thank you ! lol :coffee:

Yeah, I plan to give it hell and working real hard. Appreciate the encouragement!

IML Gear Cream!
hi brazey, nice for so many of you to go out of your way to welcome a new memeber.

Hey Cork, You're right, it's just a state of mind. I still think and mostly act like I did when I was 28 - but don't take it for granted - it can go by very quickly so enjoy it. I'll definitely be checking out the Orbit Nutrtion stuff.

45 here and feel 25!!!! Nothing but a number... Welcome!

Back