• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hi, Buzz Kill here. Nice to meet you.

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
analanusarseassballsackballsbastardbitchbiatchbloodyblowjobblow jobbollockbollokbonerboobbuggerbumbuttbuttplugclitoriscockcooncrapcuntdamndickdildodykefagfeckfellatefellatiofelchingfuckf u c kfudgepackerfudge packerflangeGoddamnGod damnhellhomojerkjizzknobendknob endlabialmaolmfaomuffniggerniggaomgpenispisspoopprickpubepussyqueerscrotumsexshits hitsh1tslutsmegmaspunktittosserturdtwatvaginawankwhorewtf

ahhh, I feel much better :eyebrow:

If you post the n word or the f word in Open Chat and I happen to see it and if I choose to arbitrarily edit or delete it then don't be surprised. Don't be outraged. Don't be ticked off or felt otherwise treated unjustly because, hey, Open Chat is not Anything Goes.

N, F, S, akrjlrkjelkmf, use any letter or word you'd like here, right?

Katt Williams The N Word - YouTube

Chris Rock - The word faggot & rap music - YouTube

Offended by the "N word" - YouTube

:coffee:
Faggot Jew Niger loving fucker

I thought we were out of booze and dope, that's a major buzz kill ! :wacko:

good move Curt. the racism in open chat is getting completely out of hand and it's disgusting.

So for example... In "open chat", I couldn't say... Curt James is a fuckin bald headed twat cunt ?

Just for example :coffee:

Just don't make fun of Curts Planet Fitness membership.

This is where racists come to be super tough-guy racists and hide behind their computers. We all know none of them actually act like that in front of people in real life.

IML Gear Cream!
So for example... In "open chat", I couldn't say... Curt James is a fuckin bald headed twat cunt ?

Just for example :coffee:

Bald headed is accurate and descriptive, so would be acceptable in Open Chat. Even the f bomb seems pretty acceptable in OC. But "twat cunt" might have me deleting your shi...

good move Curt. the racism in open chat is getting completely out of hand and it's disgusting.

It's the Internet. I believe there's a large part "Oh, this is anonymous and I can say all kinds of things I couldn't say at work or at home!" involved in these proceedings.

Just don't make fun of Curts Planet Fitness membership.

$99 for 12 months? What's to make fun of? Plenty of money left over for a Gold's membership right here in town.

This is where racists come to be super tough-guy racists and hide behind their computers. We all know none of them actually act like that in front of people in real life.

Spoken like a true Yankee .. I can think of 3 times in the last 6 months that I called a nigger a nigger to his face. And u know what the nigger did? Same as they always do when they don't out number you. He ran his worthless welfare mouth and got his black ass back in his box Chevy .... Must suck to be scared of another man such as you.

Spoken like a true Yankee .. I can think of 3 times in the last 6 months that I called a nigger a nigger to his face. And u know what the nigger did? Same as they always do when they don't out number you. He ran his worthless welfare mouth and got his black ass back in his box Chevy .... Must suck to be scared of another man such as you.

Wow, we're all so proud of you! You're so tough...how old are you?

racist? pussy is pussy......buncha homos!

The Jew hatred here often brings me to tears :(

Sent from my jewPhone :daydream:

Two alter kockers are sitting on a park bench. Hours go by. Finally, one emits a long, drawn out "Oy!", At which point, the other says "You're telling me?" :coffee:

Wow, we're all so proud of you! You're so tough...how old are you?
Don't think it makes me " tough" to not be scared of an uneducated jungle bunny. Just not gonna let them act like a nigger around my kids. Ill do the same to a trashy redneck but for some reason I rarely hear profanity blaring from rednecks radios at gas stations...

Don't think it makes me " tough" to not be scared of an uneducated jungle bunny. Just not gonna let them act like a nigger around my kids. Ill do the same to a trashy redneck but for some reason I rarely hear profanity blaring from rednecks radios at gas stations...

Oh believe me, I have the same issues as most do w the kinds of blacks you describe. I just know that most of the guys throwing the nigger word around here are too ashamed to do it in real life.

IML Gear Cream!
Oh believe me, I have the same issues as most do w the kinds of blacks you describe. I just know that most of the guys throwing the nigger word around here are too ashamed to do it in real life.

That's the beauty of the net. Political correctness hath no home hear :lol:

Sent from my jewPhone :daydream:

Back