• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What's causing me to bloat & upset stomach

fqqs

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My diet consists of (I'm very strict):

Meal 1:
- 100g instant oats
- 1 cup egg whites + 1 yolk
- 1 protein drink (100% whey conecentrate, no additives)
- 3 caps fish oil (2g dha/epa)
Meal 2:
- 200g grilled turkey breast
- 100g brown rice
- 1 cup broccoli (steamed)
Meal 3:
- same as Meal 2
Postworkout:
- 1 protein drink
- 1 large banana
Meal 4:
- 200g baked lean ground beef
- 2 medium baked potatoes
- different veggies
Meal 5:
- 200g salmon
- frozen spinach

I have massive bloat - I look like a pregnant woman. My stomach hurts a bit. Also going to toilet very often. Crazy farting. Please help ;(

Veggis ,broccoli, eggs , and protein shakes . You body will get use to it at some point... stay the path take beanos before your most troubled foods....If anything cut out the protein drinks and just eat more meat ...

So I'll start with removing protein shakes and see if that helps. I down my protein shake first thing in the mroning and I mean I down it REALLY FAST. maybe that is the problem? ill see tomoreow

Is it that time of the month?

I would swap regular oats for the instant myself (personal preference).

I've bloated from protein drinks in the past.

Try some magnesium supplement powder and possibly a fiber supplement until your body is used to the diet.

Have you been checked for food allergies?

I suggest consulting a physician and an athletic/sports nutritionist.

Get some digestive enzimes and some probiotics. That will help a lot.

The broccoli, banana and the whey are the 3 standouts to me. While you will likely get used to it, try taking one of these items out for a few days and see if you feel a change.

What's causing me to bloat & upset stomach

So I'll start with removing protein shakes and see if that helps. I down my protein shake first thing in the mroning and I mean I down it REALLY FAST. maybe that is the problem? ill see tomoreow

It's the raw eggs in the shake. Had the same issue. You'll either have to cook them or not have them

Sent from my jewPhone :daydream:

Thanks

Today I didn't drink my protein shake and also consumed instant oats instead of regular ones. My stomach feels fine, almost no bloating.

Back