• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

500mg t indefinitely

blue haze

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is there anyone here or anywhere that has used test 500mg week for more than 8-10 years straight, non stop without suffering any major problems?

i think there was one guy here who has been running that for 18 years... supposed to be enormous :coffee:

imo it's safer than using insulin and lots of orals

just get ur checkups at least 2x a year

I've ran test for 18 years..just not straight through the whole 18 years. Been responsible about shit but why do you ask OP?

Swiper has

You'll have long term sides if you run anything 10 years straight:coffee:

hell 10 straight months would put a hurting on ya

IML Gear Cream!
Depends on the person. I think most of us would like to stay at 500mg+ year round.

I wouldn't advise it. A good 3 month cruise at 250ish once a year is what I aim for along with a couple shorter 6 week cruises. Get bloodwork a couple times a year and make your decision

I think over 200mg EW is rare for TRT by a doctor other than what you might find at a fountain of youth clinic.

Most Dr's or Endocrinologist think 150 a week is a little on the high side. It all depends on LSH/ FSH and pituitary function shown on a blood flow chart. Also how the prostate functions..

if you are taking a replacement dose and monitored by a doctor then the sides are minimal, however if you use an extra dose (and probably 500mg is too much!) you will suffer for sure in the long run.

With 500mg indefinitely i know i would have problems at least with my hematocrit and lipid profile. (I can't give blood and my nurse friend is not always available to help me to stick that huge needle in my vein...)

I've ran test for 18 years..just not straight through the whole 18 years. Been responsible about shit but why do you ask OP?

I just feel 10 times better on higher doses. I've been blasting and cruising for around 3 years now. My cruise dose is usually 150mg and I blast at 1000mg+. Whenever I drop down to 150mg I get depressed, have no energy or motivation and libido drops significantly.

I just feel 10 times better on higher doses. I've been blasting and cruising for around 3 years now. My cruise dose is usually 150mg and I blast at 1000mg+. Whenever I drop down to 150mg I get depressed, have no energy or motivation and libido drops significantly.

Follow proper pct when lowering your dose from1000mg + to 150mg.

With lowering my dose, we used script adex at .5 EOD and HCG once a week.

IML Gear Cream!
There is a pro on professionalmuscle who is 60 years old, 5'6" and 230lbs (lean) and maintains that on 80mg of Test a week.

You are trying to make up for poor training habits and diet with unnecessary amounts of drugs.

Build muscle on moderate dosages, maintain on low dosages.

I can maintain most my gains on 250mgs t a week but my squat always goes down. Prob because so much of the body is used. I don't really care because my legs are jerked but it sure would be nice to be able to cruise at 500

There is a pro on professionalmuscle who is 60 years old, 5'6" and 230lbs (lean) and maintains that on 80mg of Test a week.

You are trying to make up for poor training habits and diet with unnecessary amounts of drugs.

Build muscle on moderate dosages, maintain on low dosages.

This.

With bloodwork on lipids/rbc/hematocrit I think most would survive. I remember I believe it was heavy posted a study where 600mg a week was used for a good amount of time and only negative affect was high rbc/hematocrit

Anything is possible. I wouldn't run that much indefinitely.

Is there anyone here or anywhere that has used test 500mg week for more than 8-10 years straight, non stop without suffering any major problems?
Thats just crazy run a cycle 12 weeks 500- 800 mg a week and called it good with a pct of course

(in this thread) people posting answers without actually knowing.

i thought we stopped doing that :coffee:

Most Dr's or Endocrinologist think 150 a week is a little on the high side. It all depends on LSH/ FSH and pituitary function shown on a blood flow chart. Also how the prostate functions..

I am on 150mg EW...dosed 100mg E5D. The doctor wont raise me up further like you mentioned this is the high end up what most endos will give. My levels are as stable as hell too. I'm around 525-550 both tests. I forget the exact numbers but I think for stable levels test cyp is best doesed every 5 days. Labs prove that. So next time I blast I will raise dose and keep the E5D.

I know a guy who blasted 500 for 2 years straight and he was having sexual problem's. He said it messed him up.

Back