• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Some old, expired gear...w/pic

Paranoid Fitness

SFY BOARD REP
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I decided to open a safe that I haven't opened since around 2002.
It is my safe for storing bullion and coins..US silver and gold coins plus Krugerrands, Maple Leafs, Philharmonics, etc.
I was living in Florida in 2002 when I last opened it to put anything in it. I moved to Washington in 2011 and had the safe palleted and freighted here shortly after the move.
With the price of gold being 500% more than it was when I last purchased any I thought, "what the hell? may as well get some ROI at 500%" so I decided to open the safe.
Inside the safe I found the precious metal I was expecting to find along with my long lost Beretta M93R (which I had to promptly ship back to FL since that's where my Class 2 and 3 licenses are registered and WA state does not allow private ownership of legally registered machine guns), and lastly, I found three vials of Loeffler Reforvit-B, a vial of Quality Vet Test E, two vials of Denkall Dbol and some Russian Clomid and Clen (not much).
The Mexican stuff was purchased well before the big bust.

Everything has expiry in 2004...eight years ago...

Now, I'm not one who likes to waste anything so I will probably end up using everything. The Reforvit and the Dbol will be used orally.
My question is..What is the oldest Test anyone here has used and how much potency do you think was lost?

See the attached thumbnails...

Attachments

• IMGP0181.JPG
    IMGP0181.JPG
    114.2 KB · Views: 118
  • IMGP0180.JPG
    IMGP0180.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 116
I'd abuse it

In 2010 I used a bunch of test that expired in 2007. I grew as expected and had no issues otherwise so three years after expiration it was ok...

I say use it. See what happens. The worst that can happen is its not as potent

I'd use it - I had some Upjohn cypionate that was 5 years old.... no problems at all. Heat and light degrade proteins, not much of either in that safe.

IML Gear Cream!
Abduct you neighbors cat, pin it with gears. If it gets jerked n tanned the gears are g2g

Sent from my jewPhone :daydream:

Abduct you neighbors cat, pin it with gears. If it gets jerked n tanned the gears are g2g

fun03281.jpg

IIRC, the issue with expired gear is not potency loss, but an increase in probability that the oil has gone rancid/little fuckers have grown in it.. and u could get an infection

IIRC, the issue with expired gear is not potency loss, but an increase in probability that the oil has gone rancid/little fuckers have grown in it.. and u could get an infection
The Test E vial is sealed. Never even took the shrink wrap off the box.
When I do, I'll draw some out, put it on a slide and check it under a high power microscope for bacteria.
Rancid oil stinks so I'll check that, too.
No need to get an infection from a $25 vial of Test.

I certainly appreciate everyone's input.

Yeah I might cook/boil the vials before use. But other than that, go for it bro

Cooking the vials in order to kill bacteria would have to be done at so high a temp as to render the active ingredient completely useless.
Boiling in water would be ineffective as well unless the oil was in contact with the water. Oil boils at a much higher temp.
Sealed vials should still, theoretically, be sterile. I have used morphine and penicillin from WWII (amps, not vials).
If it appears there is any deterioration of the septum I will chuck it in the trash.

I am a physicist, not a chemist though I did study chemistry (I just didn't go for a degree in it).
Don't worry, from a scientific standpoint about sterility, I have it covered.
I'm not gonna pin something that could be harmful in in way other than what I already know the risks to be with AAS.

My question to everyone was one of lost potency over time and of experience with expired products, especially Test.

I do thank everyone for their input.
I also thought some might actually enjoy seeing a picture of some good, old brands.

Last edited:
how did it end up? a friend has a old 50ml of QV 250/350? think expired in 2004ish

If it looks clean I would pin it.

Man those prods bring back fond memories.

I had a friend that pinned 10 year expired gear and loved it but I would look at it hard before using.

Sent from my jewPhone :daydream:
gear makes me tan and jerk off not tanned and jerked?

IML Gear Cream!
So I decided to open a safe that I haven't opened since around 2002.
It is my safe for storing bullion and coins..US silver and gold coins plus Krugerrands, Maple Leafs, Philharmonics, etc.
I was living in Florida in 2002 when I last opened it to put anything in it. I moved to Washington in 2011 and had the safe palleted and freighted here shortly after the move.
With the price of gold being 500% more than it was when I last purchased any I thought, "what the hell? may as well get some ROI at 500%" so I decided to open the safe.
Inside the safe I found the precious metal I was expecting to find along with my long lost Beretta M93R (which I had to promptly ship back to FL since that's where my Class 2 and 3 licenses are registered and WA state does not allow private ownership of legally registered machine guns), and lastly, I found three vials of Loeffler Reforvit-B, a vial of Quality Vet Test E, two vials of Denkall Dbol and some Russian Clomid and Clen (not much).
The Mexican stuff was purchased well before the big bust.

Everything has expiry in 2004...eight years ago...

Now, I'm not one who likes to waste anything so I will probably end up using everything. The Reforvit and the Dbol will be used orally.
My question is..What is the oldest Test anyone here has used and how much potency do you think was lost?

See the attached thumbnails...

i like to see that pic..nice gear,old as hell...nice!

I brought with me for my 13 month getaway (along with some new AMA gear).
You'd be surprised how much you can fit in the buttstock of an M-16 along with a couple other stash areas (no, not my asshole).
Syringes weren't hard to come by.
Everything worked the way it should've.
Dbol I took orally 25mg 2x day...got backne starting the 6th day. Test at 500mg/wk and testicular atrophy started in at week 4.
I don't think potency was a problem.
Gained almost 21lbs in 12 weeks but there was 5 pounds of water weight (I am using 25mg HCTZ daily or I am sure I'd have had more bloat).

I also ran Test Cyp and HCG from AMA and Aromasin from Osta-Gain (now Spectrum possibly going out of business). All of those worked well also.

PCT was one 100mcg injection of GnRH.

Rehabbing injuries now so I am getting fat. Haven't lost much lean muscle yet, though (except at the surgical sites).

I'd say as long as you've kept the gear out of direct sunlight and temperature extremes it should last well past expiry dates. That is provided it is still sealed and quality gear to begin with. Once you jab that first pin through the stopper your shelf life drops to just a few weeks.

The Beretta M93R....the G18 of the 1970s. Beautiful pistol my friend. Throw a pic up if you have one....would love to see how you have it set up. RoboCop style?? How one would misplace one of those is beyond me!

/V

The Beretta M93R....the G18 of the 1970s. Beautiful pistol my friend. Throw a pic up if you have one....would love to see how you have it set up. RoboCop style?? How one would misplace one of those is beyond me!

/V

I've been a Class 2 SOT 7 Manufacturer/Class 3 dealer for a number of years and deal with all sorts of "fun" items.
The M93 is part of my personal collection of Class 3 weapons and belongs to my NFA trust.
I hardly ever used it. I do love it though and it is fully transferable so it's worth 12-15K.

I would post a pic but I had to send the gun back to Florida where my trust is. The trust is only valid in the state which it was created.
I am in Washington state for now I and cannot legally possess a machine gun that is not on my dealer A&D log.
Washington does not allow ownership of machine guns, not even fully transferable. Suppressors, AOW's and destructive devices are OK...just pay the tax stamp.

Not many people are familiar with the M93.

I've been a Class 2 SOT 7 Manufacturer/Class 3 dealer for a number of years and deal with all sorts of "fun" items.
The M93 is part of my personal collection of Class 3 weapons and belongs to my NFA trust.
I hardly ever used it. I do love it though and it is fully transferable so it's worth 12-15K.

I would post a pic but I had to send the gun back to Florida where my trust is. The trust is only valid in the state which it was created.
I am in Washington state for now I and cannot legally possess a machine gun that is not on my dealer A&D log.
Washington does not allow ownership of machine guns, not even fully transferable. Suppressors, AOW's and destructive devices are OK...just pay the tax stamp.

Not many people are familiar with the M93.

I always knew about the M93....and when Robocop came out, I wanted one so bad. I love the M93....but Glock came along with the G18 several years later and it kinda disappeared. I've had the liberty of shooting one in Europe many years back, very sweet shooting pistol with very little recoil if handled correctly. They are worth a fortune, lucky you! Well hey....at least in WA you can have silencers, SBRs, and pot. lol Again, nice pistol.

/V

No SBR's. Only AOW's which are not technically shotguns because they came from the factory with a pistol grip and never had a buttstock.
AOW tax stamp is $5.00. SBR tax stamp is $200.00 (same for MG, Supressors, Destructive Devices).

Actually, pot is still a controlled substance under federal law and considered an illegal drug.
Illegal drug use makes owning any firearm a felony under federal law.
There is a question on the ATF 4473 form all gun buyers have to fill out...

Question 11e "Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?"

I never touch the stuff...legal or not.

Yes, you are correct about the pot. I just said that for shits and giggles. I had always thought SBRs were legal out there. My cousin has one there, a suppressed Noveske AR (10.5), but again.....he's a LEO. I think every application I have ever filled out for anything asked if you are addicted to a controlled substance like pot or a narcotic. I have a fractured spine along with several other spinal problems, and tried using it a few times to see if it would help me so I could dump my pain meds....never worked. :(

/V

theyve been pinned but kept boxed in the dark, ive heard of people putting a pin in the stopper and cooking in the oven at like 100 degs? to sterilize?

That is provided it is still sealed and quality gear to begin with. Once you jab that first pin through the stopper your shelf life drops to just a few weeks.[/QUOTE]

well damn, i know my friend had it pinned and still used it a year or so after with gains, think anything bad could happen now besides lower test levels?

Back