• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

No jobs but watch this

IML Gear Cream!
I never said I was perfect, but I WOULD NEVER take money away from people wanting it to go to the good of God and buy a mansion, 2 million $ APT, a Jet, Rolls Royce and the list goes on. He was exposed so yes i did open a few more news captions before I jumped on the HATE train.

jay_steel can walk on water...carry on

wow some one crying at home....? aww im sorry poor lil LAM.... Why don't you watch Chris Rocks show about the difference between a nigger and a blackman. I will never call a productive mature blackman a nigger, but some one steeling a tv, taking money and ect yes they are niggers... Also when did I say I agree with the Catholic church? I think I have stated MANY times I am a christian but have separated my self from the church because I feel it spreads hatred and not compassion. So why don't you take a step back and get off your high horse thinking your better then every one on this forum.

Who does more damage to society overall ?
"Niggers" or corporate executive, banking and wall street white sociopaths that chronically are committing white collar crimes, fraud, lying ,cheating, lacking integrity, laying off workers and off shoring their jobs to increase cost margins and stock prices in-order to allow them to cash in on millions of dollars worth of increased stock option values.

All while destroying the global financial and banking industries resulting in a global recession and stock market crash, thus causing millions globally to have their families financial viability destroyed, loosing their livelihoods and their homes all while these white multimillionaire sociopaths are "taking one trillion dollars worth of taxpayer bailout money and ect" that saves their jobs?

Do you call them Honkey white boy cracker motherfuckers?
Or successful white business executives?

Last edited:
This thread is not about who does damage to society it is about a man who is taking advantage of other people based off of religion and God. Me being a christian find it very offensive, and me using the word Nigger in the proper context of the way the word was designed to me is not offensive. I do not go around saying look at will smith hes a nigger.. I am down with big willie style :winkfinger: Find one thread where I call some one a chimp, monkey, primate and ect. Never and I never will. I do believe they are equal to EVERY race. But when you act like that yes you are a fucking nigger. If a white guy was acting like that I would call him a fucking piece of shit and if a black guy called him a racial name I would take no offense to it because I know its true.

LMAO at any religious retard that gives money to their church. I know plenty of while folks that give 10% of their income to their church. Or you could say, they give 10% to help spread ignorance and stupidity.

This thread is not about who does damage to society it is about a man who is taking advantage of other people based off of religion and God. Me being a christian find it very offensive, and me using the word Nigger in the proper context of the way the word was designed to me is not offensive. I do not go around saying look at will smith hes a nigger.. I am down with big willie style :winkfinger: Find one thread where I call some one a chimp, monkey, primate and ect. Never and I never will. I do believe they are equal to EVERY race. But when you act like that yes you are a fucking nigger. If a white guy was acting like that I would call him a fucking piece of shit and if a black guy called him a racial name I would take no offense to it because I know its true.

It's convenient when you get to make up your own definition of the word. The reality is that the word means a derogatory term for any black person and insinuates that they are less than other races.
I have my own issues with the culture of black americans, but using that word just makes you look ignorant regardless if you made up your own definition of it.

IML Gear Cream!
LMAO at any religious retard that gives money to their church. I know plenty of while folks that give 10% of their income to their church. Or you could say, they give 10% to help spread ignorance and stupidity.

u found proof that god doesn't exist bro?

citations?

it's not appropriate. you didn't even take the time to see if the guy does good things with the money or anything you just jumped on the hate train. i'm willing to bet that you're not perfect. people are pissing themselves cuz they think this guy isn't preaching the gospel as they see fit but what about Matthew 7?
this guy is hard to read, really smart talker, and has alot of charities. Also flies around on a gulfstream which is about 40 million to purchase, 300000 in maintenance and about 50000 a flight. not gonna call him guilty but it does seem suspect

Creflo Dollar on LARRY KING.dvr-ms - YouTube

u found proof that god doesn't exist bro?

citations?
of course not. have you found proof that the flying spaghetti monster doesn't exist? citations?

You see, the onus is on the one making the miraculous claims. Claiming that there is a magical sky daddy makes you the one responsible for providing proof, especially considering nobody has seen nor heard from god. It's not the ones that question his existence that need to provide proof.

I say the world was created by a spaghetti monster and you can't prove otherwise, therefore I win. See what I did there?

do you have any children?

It's convenient when you get to make up your own definition of the word. The reality is that the word means a derogatory term for any black person and insinuates that they are less than other races.
I have my own issues with the culture of black americans, but using that word just makes you look ignorant regardless if you made up your own definition of it.

noun
1.Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive
a.a black person.

b.a member of any dark-skinned people.

2.Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive . a person of anyrace or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant,etc.

3.a victim of prejudice similar to that suffered by blacks; aperson who is economically, politically, or sociallydisenfranchised.

when you come home from work and your children scream daddy and run to you you never thought they are a gift from something greater?

Yes, everyday I thank the flying spaghetti monster. I believe in his noodliness and no matter how much evidence points to him not existing, I still believe because my faith is strong.

Yes, everyday I thank the flying spaghetti monster. I believe in his noodliness and no matter how much evidence points to him not existing, I still believe because my faith is strong.
if you dont believe in religion and can say something deeply offensive to people who do, why does a racist term bother you or why do you care about what people say or think of others

if you dont believe in religion and can say something deeply offensive to people who do, why does a racist term bother you or why do you care about what people say or think of others

being racist is ignorant, we know there is no scientific evidence for a difference between races, it's just cultural. Being religious is just as ignorant. Education results in less religion and less racism.

IML Gear Cream!
there's only one human race, but there are many breeds of humans just like breeds of dogs...the term race to classify people is highly misused, but i you call black, asian, latin, or white a breed you're racist...i guess i'm racist then since i fully understand the difference...the rest of you who don't understand are the ignorant ones

being racist is ignorant, we know there is no scientific evidence for a difference between races, it's just cultural. Being religious is just as ignorant. Education results in less religion and less racism.
agreed, but you have no moral obligation to care, or a religious belief that tells you. If you truely believe in nothing why do feel you need to involve yourself in others beliefs or opinions.

agreed, but you have no moral obligation to care, or a religious belief that tells you. If you truely believe in nothing why do feel you need to involve yourself in others beliefs or opinions.

I think what typically causes atheist to become so militant is the way religious people are always trying to push their beliefs on everyone. Other wise, I don't think they do care.

Hoyle touched on it. And, it's just amusing to make fun of the things that religious people believe.

You're right, I don't have a religious belief system that tells me what is right and wrong, I think about these things myself, it's called free thinking. I base my morality on the consequences of actions, not on religious dogma. Additionally, I'm a good person for the sake of being good, not the fear of hell.

of course not. have you found proof that the flying spaghetti monster doesn't exist? citations?

You see, the onus is on the one making the miraculous claims. Claiming that there is a magical sky daddy makes you the one responsible for providing proof, especially considering nobody has seen nor heard from god. It's not the ones that question his existence that need to provide proof.

I say the world was created by a spaghetti monster and you can't prove otherwise, therefore I win. See what I did there?

idk u seem pretty sure of yourself.. u bitter bro?

this guy is hard to read, really smart talker, and has alot of charities. Also flies around on a gulfstream which is about 40 million to purchase, 300000 in maintenance and about 50000 a flight. not gonna call him guilty but it does seem suspect

Creflo Dollar on LARRY KING.dvr-ms - YouTube

reminds me of the Baker guy and his wife Tammy Faye. of course it's a racket but it looks like a lot of charitable work is really being done as a result.

Dude is fucked up on jacking off with spaghetti sause and seems angry. Go back and play in your make believe world of sausa sperm and be thankful for nothing but you getting to draw a free breath of fresh air. Donkey, he's mighty damn bitter due to the sause and Heckler electronically spanking that spaghetti-loving ass.

Dude is fucked up on jacking off with spaghetti sause and seems angry. Go back and play in your make believe world of sausa sperm and be thankful for nothing but you getting to draw a free breath of fresh air. Donkey, he's mighty damn bitter due to the sause and Heckler electronically spanking that spaghetti-loving ass.

Lol, the FSM can hear your thoughts...
He's says your gay and are jealous of his extra long noodle.

Repent or face hell. His heaven has a stripper factory and a beer volcano. In hell the strippers have stds and the beer is stale. Make your decision wisely friend.

Back