• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

PCT Protocol

pjliftsalot

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Sorry if there is a pct section..I didint see one so I posted this here. I usually use clomid and nola for my pct. However after my recent discovery of these boards it seems a lot of guys use an ai and clomid or an ai and nolva as their pct. I have always just used a combo of them(clomid/nolva) and ran an ai on cycle.
What is the deal with the ai/serm pct? Is it better? Any input appreciated. thanks.

Aromasin and clomid is a damn good pct. helps keep estro down with no rebound

Well ho I feel is if you run an AI during cycle and upto PCT then AI during PCT is not needed, estro should not be an issue and EVEN IF there was a rebound the SERM would take care of that for the most part. if you ran an AI and PCT then when you end both and ge ta rebound and now are off the SERM also.... then what? I think its worse.

I like the Clomid and Tamox combo but i would run AI during cycle upto pct (maybe 1 week in even) but not the whole pct.

Well ho I feel is if you run an AI during cycle and upto PCT then AI during PCT is not needed, estro should not be an issue and EVEN IF there was a rebound the SERM would take care of that for the most part. if you ran an AI and PCT then when you end both and ge ta rebound and now are off the SERM also.... then what? I think its worse.

I like the Clomid and Tamox combo but i would run AI during cycle upto pct (maybe 1 week in even) but not the whole pct.

This is essentially what my protocol has been and it seems to have worked well to this point. Thanks for the input.

I have always used clomiphene and tamoxifen. Years ago I used just clomiphene but later added tomoxifen alongside the clomid. It seems to be the best combo. I cant understand using an ai when e levels are already very low and negative feedback would be minimal to non existant anyway.

Back