• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

House Democrats: GOP 'Battering,' 'Mugging' Rice Because She's A Black Woman

secdrl

Do Work
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
[h=2]Today, the Democrats opened their playbook to page 213 ? the section labeled ?Racism and Sexism? ? and read directly from it with regard to Ambassador Susan Rice. Rice has been under fire, justifiably, for lying to the American public on the Sunday after the murder of four Americans in Benghazi; President Obama has defended her in bizarre fashion, suggesting that she cannot be criticized because she is ?an easy target? and was acting on his orders anyway.[/h]Now, the Democrats of the House have decided that the real reason Americans are attacking Rice isn?t her incompetence, or her lying. It?s that she?s a woman, and she?s black.

Today, twelve female members of the House suggested that Rice was under scrutiny because she?s a black woman. ?It is a shame that anytime something goes wrong, they pick on women and minorities,? said Rep. Marcia Fudge (D-OH), who will be taking over the Congressional Black Caucus. Fudge conveniently ignores that one of Rice?s main critics has been Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-NH), who is female. She also ignores that President Obama is black, and that he has been criticized for his poor performance for years.

But it got worse. Completely ignoring Ayotte?s involvement in the anti-Rice movement, Rep. Gwen Moore (D-WI) actually likened attacks on Rice?s fitness for office to physical assault. "To batter this woman because they don't feel they have the ability to batter President Obama is something we the women are not going to stand by and watch,? she stated. ?Their feckless and reckless speculation is unworthy of their offices as senators." Eleanor Holmes Norton, the DC delegate, followed that one up with this: ?We will not allow a brilliant public servant?s record to be mugged to cut off her consideration to be secretary of state.?

Mugged? Battered? How about the four dead Americans in Benghazi? Are they relevant? Or are the Democrats simply too busy with their despicably divisive tactics to pay attention to the corpses in those flag-draped coffins?

Okay... I'll bite. How about the 3,000+ servicemen and women who lost their lives in Iraq due to the Bush administration's reliance that Saddam Hussein had WMD's? THIS WAS A TOTAL LIE. That war cost us close to ONE TRILLION DOLLARS. We got there...... uh, oops. No weapons were found. Where was the investigation then? Oh, and then it forced Obama to put forces in Afghanistan and surveillance in Pakistan..... which cost another 4 TRILLION DOLLARS. Yet, the GOP wonders where the 5 TRILLION dollars added to the deficit came from..... Unreal.

I feel for the 4 people who lost their lives in Libya. I really do. But to suggest this is far greater then the Bush administration's myth of WMD's is outrageous. 4 lives compared to 3,000 and counting.

btw.... I didn't cut and paste..... these are my own words, because I can actually think for myself and not be a lemming looking to follow conservative bullshit.

What the fuck does any of that have to do with my post? You're a typical liberal douche. Change the subject to something completely irrelevant. Negged.

It amazes me how all conservative fuckwags just turn it to be irrevelant...... ENTIRELY REVELVANT FUCKHEAD

Okay... I'll bite. How about the 3,000+ servicemen and women who lost their lives in Iraq due to the Bush administration's reliance that Saddam Hussein had WMD's? THIS WAS A TOTAL LIE. That war cost us close to ONE TRILLION DOLLARS. We got there...... uh, oops. No weapons were found. Where was the investigation then? Oh, and then it forced Obama to put forces in Afghanistan and surveillance in Pakistan..... which cost another 4 TRILLION DOLLARS. Yet, the GOP wonders where the 5 TRILLION dollars added to the deficit came from..... Unreal.

I feel for the 4 people who lost their lives in Libya. I really do. But to suggest this is far greater then the Bush administration's myth of WMD's is outrageous. 4 lives compared to 3,000 and counting.

btw.... I didn't cut and paste..... these are my own words, because I can actually think for myself and not be a lemming looking to follow conservative bullshit.

Tell me why your Messiah denied the Benghazi embassy assistance when it was being attacked and a group of seals disobeyed presidential orders to help the embassy? and as for WMD's Iraq is a desert they can bury anything anywhere, in the early 2000's we were digging up mig29's and WMD's arent only nukes, they can be bio and chem weapons and its clear that sadam has used them in the past due to wiping out villages by using mustard gas. Just because you cant see them doesnt mean they arent there.

Wow.... My messiah? AND Iraq buried all the WMD's and years later we haven't found them? Really? wow....

If_Ignorance_Is_Bliss_sticker.png

so because bush and the rest of the world lied about WMD it's ok to give the Obama admin a pass to lie too?

What the fuck does any of that have to do with my post? You're a typical liberal douche. Change the subject to something completely irrelevant. Negged.
It's relevant because Bush should have been answered the same questions before Congress, just like Obama is now. Get over it YOU LOST. The people have SPOKEN.

Time for both parties to work together, and get shit done. Don't you agree?

that part i do agree on, but with one side that keeps pulling the "race card" then thats not going to happen. but when its comes to commanding our military i feel that the "commander in chief" should have a spotless military back ground.

IML Gear Cream!
so because bush and the rest of the world lied about WMD it's ok to give the Obama admin a pass to lie too?
Of course not. Maybe they did totally screw up. Any life is too much, but 4 compared to 3,000+ based on a lie? It's just me...... no one seems to mention this. I just don't understand why GWB got a free ride.

It's relevant because Bush should have been answered the same questions before Congress, just like Obama is now. Get over it YOU LOST. The people have SPOKEN.

I don't care what Bush did. It was 5 years ago. Let it go, STOP blaming Bush. Your idol has been in office for plenty of time, HE needs to take responsibility for the actions of his administration. The constant blame game is so played out. It's ridiculous, brother. :coffee:

that part i do agree on, but with one side that keeps pulling the "race card" then thats not going to happen.
It's funny how we perceive things. I don't think Obama is pulling the race card, but maybe he is. I guess time will tell.

I love this country as much as you guys. I just hope and pray Congress can get it done....

I don't care what Bush did. It was 5 years ago. Let it go, STOP blaming Bush. Your idol has been in office for plenty of time, HE needs to take responsibility for the actions of his administration. The constant blame game is so played out. It's ridiculous, brother. :coffee:
Idol? Conservative bullshit rhetoric. I do agree that going forward Obama can NO longer blame Bush. Can we agree on that?

Meh....when anyone rolls out the race card it tells me they have no other defense. In some ways, I feel a little sorry for Rice. She was used to cover someone's ass in the Obama administration and then hung up wet.

Politics is a very dirty game and only the soulless play it well.

Meh....when anyone rolls out the race card it tells me they have no other defense. In some ways, I feel a little sorry for Rice. She was used to cover someone's ass in the Obama administration and then hung up wet.

Politics is a very dirty game and only the soulless play it well.

the sad part is, they will let innocent people die and wont even man up and admit they fucked up, and then say its someone elses fault

secdrl, it's called a red herring

irony :coffee:

Just curious what level of education you have for math? Because Afgan did not cost us another 4 trillion dollars and a total of 5 trillion on this war? Where are these figures coming from. From 2001 to present I believe it is 1.3 trillion total for the cost of the war. Now I may be wrong, but I do not think I am, that money is borrowed and has not even effected our deficit. No one EVER excused Bush here for his mistake and bullshit he did. So with your theory because Bush was so fucked up then we should accept every one else being fucked up as well?

Not ONE president would not have gone to war with Iraq. PERIOD I believe even Ron Paul would have went to war in 2001, now the time that we spent at war could be debatable, but non the less the war in Iraq was going to happen no matter who was in office. Now you say Obama was FORCED to go to Afgan???? how? I remember these words completely in Obama's first speech as a president... I will have EVERY troop out of Iraq in 90 days... Why did it take over 3 years? One of his false prophet promises that I despise. Now I hate Bush as well and I would still go back to war for Bush, but only because I believe in fighting next to my brothers in arms and would rather Die next to them then listen to all the greedy welfare driven, cell phone begging idiots around here. Or if I have to watch another video of the 1% buying a jet or their heirs that do nothing but suck dick and drugs living a free pass I think I might just go crazy...

Your logic is horrible though... It is like saying just 4 people died who cares because 3500 people died in the war on terrorism...

Now back on topic....

I find it funny that every time any democrat gets put in the corner they throw the race card... I don't care if she was white, black, chinese, transgender, or what... When you have a responsibility that large you have to be held accountable for. The is the problem ALL politicians get a free pass. This country is suppose to be RAN by the people, Bush, Obama, Rice, and ect all should be held accountable by the people. Nixon should never have got a pardon and ect. If any of us would have done any thing remotely similar we would be charged with treason or much worse. Not given a promotion.

IML Gear Cream!

No, it's time to get rid of these parties or drastically change them. Unfortunately the voting public is too stupid to recognize competency.

Thats what Liberals do turn everything around to make it about racism.

Back