• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Scotts daily grind

IML Gear Cream!
There is nothing more I would enjoy than looking up at JB'os booty in a harness, mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmm. I am supposed to go to Kimberly B.C this year, and toronto. Maybe I will see ya, hehe

really...my sis is a REALLY good climber and is living near Kimberly she told me to come out this summer so we could tear up some rocks (hehe thats my new term). Toronto for climbing though? where? probably near where i am heading out to. I am going with a few people i dont really know since all my friends here are PUSSYS. For sure we should hook up. I will make sure to wear LONG pants though. :lol:

Me and JBo tearin up some rocks, now thats sweet!! Then we could have dessert together and lay back rub our bellies and look at the mountains, ahhhhhhh its a frikin commercial.

i think i saw that commercial.
hey i am coming to Florida to see dave in Feb. so the three of us should hook up..We would have a blast...and laugh our butts off....then Dave could train us and make me :barf: How about it Dave? Sawheet?

Sawheet is in!!!, Id better start training now to impress the JBO!

your funny...no need though....

your gf's name jenny?

I am confused, what is your name???

hahaha jenny is the name...:lol:

so you would sell your bike for me hey.....hummmm...i will remember that one.

Hey what would you do for a Klondike bar!!!, or a warm fresh kripy cream donut. Dont tell my parole officer i tempted you again, they will arrest me once again.

IML Gear Cream!
i have never tried a Krispy Kreme...but when i come down to Florida be sure that you Dave and I will be hangin out there everyday if i try one.

Oh if were there everyday we will be hanging out for sure, hanging right out of our pants

hahaha. well then i am not going to even try one...maybe my last day there...then i may have to pay you guys to ship me some.

Well we will drink right???

well i dont drink but you and dave can get sloshed and i will drive....and pick your drunk asses up from your booty's houses in the morning.

Dave does not drink either:confused: we need alcohol, i am funnier with alcohol, and I get better looking the more you drink

well...i dont know what to say...you cn drink all you want...your pretty funny online...you always drunk when your on IM?

No im usually at work, hehe Well we can just work out, climb and swing in the hammock.

Well drinkin a shake now with heavy cream and flax in it, strawberries too. I passed on dessert again, I did that for JBO!!

your funny...now the only thing i need you to do is find out where that freak guy (gr81) lives and go beat him.

hows the shoulder feelin today.

i just talked to my girlfriend whos competing with me and we are ordering a nice big cake with a crapload of icing on it for after the comp.

IML Gear Cream!
Shoulder is bad, My chest is shrinking :cry: Aww g8one is just a roid raged home boy with a small dick, feel bad for him cause he could never have a woman like you.

yes he is one lonely boy....anyways dont worry about the chest...muscle has memory and you will gain it back in minutes...bigger and better than ever...like Vin's chest..:lol:

Hey! I have been told I have a butt for a chest, heheh used to be one of my best parts:doh:

then it will come back...i am sure its just in your head anyways...

Probally, thanx jenny

its all in our heads...just like i thought that i wasnt lean at all last comp. I was pretty lean...and couldnt see it...you got your boobies still i am sure of it.

Did you see Goldmember, fat bastard says 'awwwwwwwww you like my tities dont ya', "im damm sexxxxyyyy" Love that movie

yes i saw it...deuce bigalow is a fav of mine.

Wednesday

Work out at 5:30 am, ugg working a double shift at work(48 hours) so I must hit it early Hammer high rows 4 sets
Hammer low row 90,180,270,360
T-bar high grip 180x15, 270x12, 360 x10, 410x8
Lat pull super with dickersons 4 sets heavy non stop

Diet real good and clean today, except for spagetti meatball dinner at work, NO DESSSERT!! Back on creatine and glutamine.

Thursday

Second half of 48, no workout today. Diet good and clean again today! ate two cookies (on JBO's plan I guess) shoulder hurts today:cry: I will make fajitas tonight at work, with no dessert again:thumb:

Back