• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Scotts daily grind

sawheet

JB'Os THONG
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well after one year of Ironmagazine I have decided to get more involved and keep a journal!, ok keep it down now. I am open to critisism and actually like sarcasm. Anyway about me, I am 36 y/o and have been involved in sports my whole life, I have been "lifting" for about 15 years now. I have mantained a natural approach always. I am a firefighter full time and work as a personal trainer on the side. I train mostly for sport activities and also for strenghth. My training has changed over the years and currently I have no partner. I play hockey a couple times a week, and I also mountain bike a couple of days a week. I also rock climb at least three days a week (indoors) and take several climbing trips per year some as long as three weeks. I am 5-6 172 lbs now and never been over 185lbs. My body fat is right at 10% and pretty much stays there. I am not looking to gain weight, just maintain and possibilly get stronger. I am nursing a pulled tendon that attaches to my pec minor, no chest for the last 5 weeks, other than that Im cool. my diet is probally a 7 on a 10 scale and I follow pretty much what everyone here does. Thanks for your support!!!!

Monday Leg ext 4 sets hack squats 180 for two sets of 15, 270x12, 360x10, 360x10, 450x8, 540x6, 180x20 feet close on last set leg press 4 sets increasing weight, last set 20 reps feet close walking lunges 3olb dumbells, 24 steps each runx2 lying leg curl 3 sets first for 20 reps, Seated leg curl 3 sets ( on tail end of knee injury that hamstring work irritates) Calves Normally do not do them on leg day but today was a relativilly east leg day. Abs, 400 ab movements 20 chin ups, 10 chin ups, 8 chin ups, one arm assisted pull ups, two sets each arm to failure. Some varied grip movements. Tuesday 05:00 before work Lat pull downs 4 sets, t-bar row 4 sets, dickersons 4 sets, deadlifts 4 sets no higher than 225. 4 sets standing bb curl, 4 sets machine preacher, 2 sets reverse curl machine, 2 sets flat head curl machine Done

Hi Scott! :hello:

Welcome to the world of journaling :D

Lesson #1: Use paragraphs

Lesson #2: Don't get TP's disease :laugh:

I dont get it everything was lined up then I hit post and it bunched it all together:doh:

Ok so far today I played hockey for two hours, have to replenish about a gallon of water before I attempt a chest w/o

that first post S, sounded like a personal ad. :rofl:

in all honesty though.....WE NEED SOME PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok I have some on my thingy, on my profile page then click over to the photo section I will get better ones done

where? where? i dont see no pics.
post them here slack ass.

ok this is two weeks ago

IML Gear Cream!
sawheet.. That Bold guy on the yahoo Album is not u, is it..

????

i think MJ likes you S.

all i can see in those first pics is a bloody ROCK.

nice abs btw.

umm old or bold??

Originally posted by lina
Looking sawheeeet!!!

:thumb: abs!
:evil: :lol:

You look awesome Sawheet, don't you have a pic here under member pics, I swear I saw you over there????????:scratch:

Originally posted by J'Bo
i think MJ likes you S.

all i can see in those first pics is a bloody ROCK.

nice abs btw.
Ya a rock me! j/k far from it , a compliment from you makes my day

omg thanks everyone, did not expect that I feel all warm and fuzzy inside oh wait thats hunger, gotta eat!

Thursday

Did a suck as chest w/o because my stupid ass shoulder is killing me. Im back on the Vioxx and back to the doc asap. I am not a happy camper. Had a good tricep w/o and did my pullups and 400 ab movements. Ate clean. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hope you feel better injuries are always a pain to deal with when your so active.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks Jenny, I had a decent work out today before I went on shift. I did not have pain but had some strengh loss on the shoulder press. {hammer shoulder press is ok with bicep tendinittis] I will take the next two days off completely and do legs monday, well see whats up on tuesday.:headbang:

Tuesday will be a good day for you.

YAH SAWHEET's online....i am hungy what about you? and where is your food log silly :confused:

My sweet potatoe is in the micro and me chicken already cooked!

ummm sawheet potato's...my silly city only has yams and they all think that a sweet potato is the same thing....

i usually have to order them in and it takes forever and they come out to about $1.50 a potato...

Damm, I could not live without the sweet potato!!, I really dont do the food log thing because I am retarted when it comes to that. Let me splain you see i do so many different things sometimes i go by instinct aaaaaaaannnd when Im on shift, like today I usually have a big dinner with the guys complete with a delicious and evil dessert.

ohhhh evil :evil: desert.....i love evil deserts....ony 22 days and i am so on the evil food thing....for 3 days :mad:

Saturday Sunday Monday

ok saturday did umm absoulutely nothing, worked overtime sunday. Did nothing again. Ate bad drank some rested shoulder. Monday did legs, it was a good work out, and I ate clean today:p ---- Leg ext 4 sets heavy --- Squats 180x20 225x5 225x15 275x10 295x8 305x8 315x6 180x20 (feet close on last one) -- leg press 4 sets heavy --- cross over lunges-- semi stiff rows heavy (no knee pain:thumb: ) --- lying leg curls---- abs 300

Holy squats Sawheet...and then lunges...ohhh that hurts...your a brave man....wait leg press too...leg curls...you wanta kill yourself..:scared:

Originally posted by J'Bo
Holy squats Sawheet...and then lunges...ohhh that hurts...your a brave man....wait leg press too...leg curls...you wanta kill yourself..:scared:
On the contrare monfare, that is basic for me. Legs hardly even sore today, now if I do not do them once a week look out its peg leg time. Today I felt great played hockey for two hours and schooled the young bucs!! I will not do any weight again, shoulder is not ready yet, sawheet frowns as his chest looses mass
:( I have been eating well, and will go indoor climbing tonight, I will do crunches and pull ups as well. Sawheet over and out, 10-4 good buddy, check ya later!!!

indoor climbing :( i wanta go climbing. all my lame friends here are too damn wimpy to go with me. i love it. gonna go do some outdoors this year in Kenora, Ontario.

Back