• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dark specs in my vial

TrojanMan60563

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My test cyp bottle has very tiny dark floaters which I assume are tiny bits of the stopper. I only have enough for about one injection left. Should I just shit can the rest or try not to suck them up? Pretty sure I know what most will say I just want someone else to tell me I'm better off pitching it :D

I can't see anyone recommending you using it... Probably already shot a bunch of it though. So if your ok...

Filter it. Easy as that. Assuming its pieces of the rubber stopper

Get a syringe filter and re filter it or chuck it.

Are the bits small enough to draw up the syringe?
You can always try drawing it with a 29g slin.

How old is it?
Rubber septums can break down with certain solvents or with age.
There are new silicone septums coming onto the market soon. Looking forward to that.

Chunk it, unless you have filter on hand. 1 shot really not worth a lot of effort.

Get a syringe filter and re filter it or chuck it.

Are the bits small enough to draw up the syringe?
You can always try drawing it with a 29g slin.

How old is it?
Rubber septums can break down with certain solvents or with age.
There are new silicone septums coming onto the market soon. Looking forward to that.

Vial is only a couple months old. Not worth ordering filters for this instance for 1cc. I assume I have already been shooting some of this since I just happen to be drawing in front of a light in a dark room last night. So I could see the floaters. They were small enough to enter the 22g pin. I called the pharmacy and they said its likely from "coring" of the stopper from multiple jabs in the stopper. They said to try my best to pick a new spot every draw. Kinda sucks since its for TRT the vials last awhile so they get jabbed a lot.

I think I am just going to pitch it or maybe order some filters for the future and use that for a later date. Sucks to throw perfectly good gear away. I wish I could preload all my pins but I hear the plungers will disolve...that is probably worse for me than a tiny piece of rubber in my glute.

Can you pics? Will allow us to look at it and give better advice imo.

IML Gear Cream!
I can't get a picture of it. The specs are so small the camera doesn't pick up on it. It would take a special lens to pick up on it. I can say that I typically aim to the middle of the stopper all the time. The Pharmacist told me I should be trying to hit a differnt part of the stopper every draw to avoid break down of the stopper. So its likely just little bits of stopper according to the pharmacy. I wish the camera was able to pick up on the photo but its not able to clearly zoom in like that. Going forward I will make effort to move each draw to a new location on the stopper. Might be a noobish mistake but I didn't realize how important that is. I guess before TRT I never drew from a vial more than like 4 times before it was empty. Now I draw from it like 18 times.

Went straight from not being able to photograph it right to the shit can. The last thing I want or need is some infection.

Back