• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

hi there freaks

rj clue

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My name is Rj CLUE from sydney australia. i have been goin to gym for a year. i have good physic. i am 5'10" tall and weigh 80kgs now. i just wanna get bigger. so i randomly started deca durabline cycle alone but after recearch i got Test E in a week. i was 76 kgs now am 80 kgs. its been 4 weeks now on the cycle. i can see huge improvement in my size and shape. the woow effect. but i also have an issue. my blood pressure is fucking high and heart beats 100 to 120bpm. some days i wake up with raised heart beat. two days before it was 140 to 170 bpm jus standing and doing nothing. now i know my heart beat is 120 -130. i drink two glass of wine every night to go sleep. now what am i doin wrong. help me. and i take clomid on the day of deca shot 50mg(just one on every shot). help help. my heart beats like i jus met a new crush :) Cheers mate:mooh:

Start by doing some research. You can use the search box to search IMF for the answers you need.
There should never be anything "random" when cycling AAS.
Random = stupid which can then add up to dead.

Welcome to IMF.
I hope you find your membership at IMF both educational and enjoyable.
The following is useful advice; please accept it as such without taking offense.

Please, Use your head.

Start with reading the rules, not steroid cycles.

Next you're gonna wanna know how to send a PM...read the rules.

Read the stickys.

Don't post questions asking about sources or scammers.
Read the forums...do your own research.
Everything you need is right here at your fingertips.

Contribute meaningful, useful information to IMF.

Introduce yourself in the new members section.

Don't post inappropriate questions and sensitive information in open forum.

Did I mention, READ THE RULES!

Be sure to support the board sponsors.

Try:
Orbit Nutrition

And:
IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones

Elite Membership unlocks access to valuable ebooks and a wealth of information in the Elite Members section...CHECK IT OUT.

The best way to quit using anabolic steroids is to not start using them in the first place.

Welcome to the Board...

Make a thread in the anabolic zone. First off stop takin clomid on cycle

Back