• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

deca cycle help

jarhead1616

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok I hope no one gets upset with me commenting on this I have a similar question. I haven't ran a true cycle before I dabled with some Dbol by itself I know it is kind of a waste of money I understand that now after doing a lot more research but I have wised up I think and I would like to hear from some veterains about the cycle I am planning and to kind of fill in any gapes that I may have in my plan.1st off I am 5'11" 225lbs 13%bf
Bench 405lbs with wrist wraps
squat 475lbs
deadlift 525lbs
other then the Dbol I haven't taken anything except I experimented with some PH's I have been lifting for roughly 10 years but only seriously started lifting about 3 years ago and when I say serious like I worry about what I eat and I make lifting a priority instead of a hobby.... but I think that is the info everyone always forgets to put so hear goes the cycle I want to start at the beginning of the year following a clean bulk I want to do this right
cycle
week 1-12 test Cyp 400mg, 200mg t
aken sunday/thursday
week 1-10 Deca 200mg 100mg taken sunday /thursday
week 1-5 Dbol 25mg tab ED split up 12.5mg upon waking up 12.5mg before my workout
week 8-12 winnie 50mg tab ED
week 12-16 aromidex .5 ED

If there is something that I have missed I would really like some insite I don't want to seem like a noob because I have been trying to do a lot of research the main things I am wondering about is .... Is the winnie at the end a bad idea and is aromidex enough for a pct.BE GENTLE PLEASE

Get urself some clomid and run it 100-100-50-50 for pct and start it 2 weeks after your last inject of test. Stop the deca a week before u stop the test. 400mg ew is decent for test but u could bump it to 500-600. Deca u can also bump to 300-400. Run your adex on cycle and get something for prolactin sides from the 19nor. Ex caber prami or prolactrone

Honestly, if this is ur first, id leave out the deca till ur next one, if not, to go along with what longworthb said, clomid would be good to add for pct at the doses he said. Also the adex should start with ur first pin n taken thru whole cycle- some don't do it, but it's wise to. Other than movin ur deca dose up(2mg/per pound), I think ur set. You can move the test up, it's up to u, but, bein ur first you'll see & get great results with the doses u provided...minus the deca

So the Deca is a bad Idea? just wondering but what is so bad about it? and does Deca Dick happen to everyone?

No, not everyone gets deca dick.
If this is your first cycle the test c is great all by itself at 500-600mg/ew. Adding deca would be a waste,
If you want a bit of a kickstart try adding dbol at 25mg/ed weeks 1-4. I wouldn't use the dbol more than 4 weeks.

well I have the Dbol already and I have the Test C, So I will just start out by doing that then would I still need to take Adex throughout the whole cycle? and is aridex not a good pct or is clomid just an extra precation?

Does it matter if I pin in the shoulder VS. Glute or is it just preference?

Stick to just test and dbol.

If you start adding in all kinds of compounds and you have a bad reaction, you wont know what caused it.

I would recommend 500mg/week of test for 12 weeks. And 30mg/day of dianabol if possible.

Drink a shit ton of water while you are on the dbol. And really just in general for that matter.

Be sure to run your AI from day 1 if you are using the dbol especially bc dianabol is known to cause bitch tits real quick.

And i pin my delt, because the inflammation from pinning my glute irritates my sciatica. Quads are a bitch, and my arm is usually pretty sore atleast 2 days after i pin.

Good luck bro! And EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT

well I have the Dbol already and I have the Test C, So I will just start out by doing that then would I still need to take Adex throughout the whole cycle? and is aridex not a good pct or is clomid just an extra precation?

Adex and clomid are used for two completely different things bro.

Use adex during your cycle to combat high estrogen levels.

Use clomid two weeks after last shot of testosterone for pct.

just to be clear this may sound dumb but adex is nolvadex? and I don't have clomid I have aromidex is that a major deal breaker?

how many mg of nolvadex do you suggest taken a day? and for the pct of clomid what should the proper dosage be?

U shouldn't take Nolva on cycle w deca...u don't know if your estro prone so u don't know if u should run adex or aromasin either way aromasin should b in your pct I wouldn't touch deca yet u still have too much to learn and you don't know what sides to look for or how to combat them

Nolva should just be taken if u start to get bitch tits, besides that- don't take it..., not even for pct

I've heard never run deca w Nolva forget y exactly.. I like the Nolva clomid aromasin pct combo

I'd say start from the beginning run some test alone do bloods throw in your ai dial it in then start playing w more compounds I don't get y guys want to go for broke start w less compounds and get everything u can then move up

So I have decided after reading all of your imput that I am going to be running
week 1-12 test cyp 500mg
week 1-4 Dbol 25mg
clomid 100-100-50-50, two weeks after my last injection
having Adex on hand in case I start getting Gyno

I'd run the adex throughout its to keep your e2 in check which will prevent gyno that's y I'd run test for 4 weeks and go do blood work to see where my e2 is at

me personally, i would rather PREVENT gyno then attempt to REVERSE gyno...

run your AI through your entire cycle bro.

just run it every 3rd day. see how that works. if nips get itchy, bump it up to every other day. if it continues, dose every day.

thats what i did atleast, and for me i found every other day to work fine.

trial and error brother

IML Gear Cream!
I've heard never run deca w Nolva forget y exactly.. I like the Nolva clomid aromasin pct combo
nolva up regulates progesterone, and 19 nors cause progesterone sides. Torem is a safer SERM.

thanks for all of the advice I really appriciate it instead of starting a new thread what are ya'lls thought on mixing var tabs and winnie tabs or taking the 2 orals at once a bad no no

So I have decided after reading all of your imput that I am going to be running
week 1-12 test cyp 500mg
week 1-4 Dbol 25mg
clomid 100-100-50-50, two weeks after my last injection
having Adex on hand in case I start getting Gyno

Your stack looks good.
Have EVERYTHING in hand prior to beginning.

I would use Aromasin on cycle, even test only. Adex is acceptable but I prefer the a-sin.

You can add Nolva to your pct if need be.
HCG is probably not necessary but couldn't hurt.
250iu 2x/wk on cycle week 3-12 just right for a 5000iu vial.

thanks for all of the advice I really appriciate it instead of starting a new thread what are ya'lls thought on mixing var tabs and winnie tabs or taking the 2 orals at once a bad no no

As far as winny and var together, I wouldn't do it.
You could add either or for the last 4 weeks.
Always protect your liver when running orals. Can't stress that enough.
Liv.52 DS and Advanced Cycle Support.

Just my opinion.
Good luck.

Last edited:
thanks man I appriciate all the help I still need to procure the HCG and the Aromasin but the rest of it

So stacking winny and Var wouldn't be that bad? obviously taking my liver support with that

your asking about alot of different compounds, whats your goal?

You are better off putting on all the size you can during the cycle and then maintain through PCT.

cut bf after your natural hormone levels have returned.

This is what i wish i would have done. I tried to cut for the first half of my current cycle and i have minimized the gains i could have made... now i am scrambling to put on even just a little bit more size in these last three weeks

Back