• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pedo Support Group

azza1971

KEPPER OF THE SEVEN KEYS
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So Sil has been on my back now for like 3 years, what a poor but hurt sandy vagina he has and a wanton lust for wasting his life, he made be sometimes funny with his pictures but the reality is he has no fuckin life, just like some of you miserable faggots here.

So the least i could do was to get a support group for my pedo victims i have raped facially and anally?.

The few that have joined up so far for the daisy chain are

Silhua
Reddog
Icecube
Coolhandluke
Longworth
Eddie and all his alias's
Captn
KOS

quite a list

bring the beer and pretzels faggotts...

:coffee:

Sent from my jewPhone :daydream:

:coffee:

Sil is God.
cant wait till one of azzas kids googles "azza pedo"

so if we point out and ridicule pedos we are in turn pedos...but if you show your kid your asshole you are a cool well to do dad?
gotta love that ultimate delusion and stupidity

lame ass motherfucker

so if we point out and ridicule pedos we are in turn pedos...but if you show your kid your asshole you are a cool well to do dad?
gotta love that ultimate delusion and stupidity

lame ass motherfucker

whats funny is your level of retard, i mean i must of hurt you at some point when you decided i was your life long project, or you decided to try and hurt my feelings, well i dont have any feelings (not unless you count the ones i have for your mother) so trying to hurt me is a lesson in frutility?.

that said some of your photos have been funny, so why dont you fuck off and photo shop something swamp donkey

whats funny is your level of retard, i mean i must of hurt you at some point when you decided i was your life long project, or you decided to try and hurt my feelings, well i dont have any feelings (not unless you count the ones i have for your mother) so trying to hurt me is a lesson in frutility?.

that said some of your photos have been funny, so why dont you fuck off and photo shop something swamp donkey
quoted the wrong guy dumb shit

Fruit_Bowl.jpg

Back