• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

TOP 10 Greatest Bodybuilders in History

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
My dream is to have good body especially a six pack abs. I really adore bodybuilders with good bodies, having a big muscles are not that important for me, having a good shape is okay.

arnold sergio lee haney . yates coleman heath bannout . maybe padilla and who else

jay cutler a bit boxy but great shawn ray is very impressive on this video

Arnold, Sergio, Franco, Mentzer, Haney, Yates, Zane, Cutler, Coleman and Wheeler. In that order.

To me Bill Pearl will always be number one. Beyond that some of my other favorites are Haney, Levrone, Wheeler, Ronnie. Phil Heath is growing on me more and more also.

may add lou ferrigno but when we guys judge all this we should not forget that those bodies would not always be attractive to women . too much muscle mass is not that attrtactive to women . its ironic because its in a way called the best built man .would you find a big women bodybuilder that attractive yourself not me . if she is smooth .

samir in 1983 had everything . more size than zane . moe balance than arnold and haney . but its just an opinion . .

Picking the 10 best is easy .Putting the in order is impossible

yes

Picking the 10 best is easy .Putting the in order is impossible
. the order is what grom the greatest to the less great . . hard to order . women should give their opinion after all its about the body of men , worlds best buit men .

1. Arnold
2. Ronnie
3. Levrone
4. Dorian Yates
5. Flex Wheeler
6. Sergio Oliva
7. Nasser el Sombaty
8. Frank Zane
9. Lee Priest
10. Victor Martinez

great post, really enjoyed this vid brotha, thanks!

Back