• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Halle Berry's ex got beat the fuck down!

Have to click link ?....

neggedV2.gif

Wow. Custody battles bring out the worst in people.

i dont know whats gayer,working as a male babysitter for eltons john's son or canadian and french dudes fighting..

It would be the French Canadian dudes fighting. French Canadian dudes are pretty fuckin' gay.

It would be the French Canadian dudes fighting. French Canadian dudes are pretty fuckin' gay.

Yeah that would be embarassing getting a major beat down from a french guy.

And to think, she dates caucasian men because she thought they were more peaceful...well the french guy is anyway.

IML Gear Cream!

He said Nahla later expressed fear at the site of Martinez when he dropped her off Thanksgiving morning.

"Olivier is here. I'm scared," the young girl allegedly said, according to Aubry.

having a man around your kid that they are afraid of = fail.

i think parents who subject their kids to the drama of their high school minded relationship bs are idiots. sure emotions sometimes run hot but you should be able to conduct yourself in a manner that won't terrify nearby children.

good looking people can be just as fucked up as a toothless hillbilly in some swamp. you can't polish a turd.

supposedly threats were made the day before so at the very least Halley should have had the father drop their daughter off without the boyfriend in the immediate area.

WOW guys banged up. I hear hes a loser moocher and prob deserved it... but i dont really care too much time spent typing this already lol

i was so mad he beat matt hughes

That was a different era for Matt. Matt in his prime was unstoppable. IMO, he kinda tarnished his legacy by continuing to fight. He had some pretty embarrasing losses since his Royce Gracie win. The downhill slide started with his loss to Thiago Alves.

IML Gear Cream!
i remember the last fight with gsp....matt just looked outmatched...it was like a nightmare...i agree he waited to long to quit

wonder if he still has the record for most title defences

i remember the last fight with gsp....matt just looked outmatched...it was like a nightmare...i agree he waited to long to quit

wonder if he still has the record for most title defences

I'd have to verify it, but I think he's tied with or a defense or two passed Chuck Liddell.

Ultimate Fighting Championship
[SUP]

wiki^^^^

damn...hes only 39[/SUP]

what about anonymous loudmouths with no verification or credibility in anything who contribute jack shit run around slappin there dicksucker lips together and follow there masters around beggin for attention every fuking day like you do boy

you aint shit

you are worse than azza

because you have all his mouth but aint got the guts to even show what you made of...fat this...fucked ur wife that
dont talk about it...be about it
die bitch

not even close son

how could you hurt or frustrate me?
you aint even real...just a dumbass nickname with a little monkey avi

just another big mouth on the internet with no backbone
stfu

Back