• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Shipment...

ls1x

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Do all packages pass through *edit*? That's where my care package is. Do I have anything to worry about?

Patience grasshopper........editing the region wouldn't be the worst idea either IMO.

Do all packages pass through isc ny ny? That's where my care package is. Do I have anything to worry about?

You should NEVER post those kind of details in open forum. PM the sponsor.
It is not safe for your or the shipper to have any specific details anywhere that can be read by the public.

This is regarding my workout hand book....nothing illegal:sly:

ISC NY is a stop that leads to and from customs. If your package is international then it is not uncommon for it to show ISC in the tracking info until it has cleared customs.
It can take quite awhile.

Gay...lol It took 3months to get my new plastics for my bike when I ordered them from Hong Kong. But I didn't have tracking info to see where they went...hope my book doesn't set too long. I need a workout program ;-)

Ya bro it's normal for it to sit there for awhile. This time of year it can take quite a bit longer

You should be fine

Jail.jpeg

Sorry to hijack the thread , but is it better (safer) to order here at the holidays ? Seems they have a larger volume with everyone sending packages ?

Sorry to hijack the thread , but is it better (safer) to order here at the holidays ? Seems they have a larger volume with everyone sending packages ?

no, because they go on overdrive during the holidays, 9/11, etc..

My guess is they are more vigilant on holidays due topossible terrorist threats, I think you?ll have more of a chance of seizure. Thisis all opinion as I don?t work there nor know anyone who does.

It's all up to chance bro they get big giant pods filled w shit some they search some they don't it's a numbers game

Well Im clear...my literature is on the way:D

Gotta order your books from right place lol jk. Glow to you tho.

IML Gear Cream!
Oh yea I know...its on the way...Ty for your help

Back