• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Home made pull up station ;]

NickB

Damn, so many new faces.
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
the door ones are way too small. Only good for biceps. I need a wider one so i can work my back. However, i dont have 200 bucks to spend on one from the store :\

Has anyone, like, built one from metal they got at a hardware store and still have the blueprints? Perhaps you know of one online? :]

:thumb:

/me is l337 builder :)

I made one for the garage at my cabin.

As I'm writing this a billion and one ways of making a chinup bar are coming to mind.

Do you have a basement or garage with open ceiling joists? If so, I shall reply with my ideas.

If you don't I shall reply with a simple A-frame idea which couldn't cost more then $30 or so. :)

Yay for t3h l337 d00d :]

I don't believe I have a "ceiling joist" in my garage ... as i dont even know what that is :]

Hi lina :D

Yeah. Army. Medic. I sure hope I don't get shot or blown up. :[
This iraq shit should be over by the time im done with training, im hoping. Training is going to be 6 months long and i dont even hit basic for another few. Hopefuly i just get put on some base and am able to do schooling :]

How are you? :]

I think Piano disapeared :]

Sorry.

I forgot I said I would respond to this thread. :p

Uhm. . .can I get back to you on this? I'm going to bed right now, and don't have time to draw up a picture for you. :)

No ! Stay up and draw me a picture!

just kidding :D

Whenever you get the time, bro :]

Back