• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

This just in

ls1x

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just got my order of raws. Test prop real powdery shiney little flakes
Test e is hard and looks as if it has melted. But has a sweet smell to it...makes my mouth water. Is it normal for e to melt so easy?

Just got my order of raws. Test prop real powdery shiney little flakes
Test e is hard and looks as if it has melted. But has a sweet smell to it...makes my mouth water. Is it normal for e to melt so easy?

You just described the perfect E!!! Should be good to go!

yep sounds good bro, I've had a batch that melted and arrived almost gooey lol. Usually its like chunky wax, and it does smell a strange kinda sweet

prop is more powdery, I wouldn't worry about it bro never had an issue there :)

if you ever get a chance try some tren powder, its like bitter garlic and it almost burns your tongue lol. Dbol tastes like chemicals and winny is almost nothing :p

I wonder if thats any part of the reason your sweat stinks so much on tren :p

Is it hard to brew ur own test? I've never done it, but I think I might...

Um first time is nerve racking...as this is my first. Lol. Don't know how much oil I need

mix powder/ba/bb, then add oil to desired concentration

powder calculator has been off a bit for me sometimes, not all powders weigh the same so unless you know the larger your batch the larger the error. Fill to desired volume with oil and heat til it dissolves, stir with glass stir rod occasionally and don't exceed 200 or so, I'm not sure exactly but some hormones degrade with too much heat. 200 is more than enough, and if you're not careful can even oxidize tren to the glass and make it dark. !70 is what I use, and just be patient, stir occasionally and put back in oven. Once its done you'll know, then you filter, fill and voila :)

Yes, test E melts easily which is why 500mg/mL is so easy to do. EQ and deca also easy to get around 400mg/mL if its not freezing cold in your area.

IML Gear Cream!
Re: Recipes

Done with 100ml prop and e! Not too bad. After about 40ml filtering becomes a bitch using syringe filter. But dedication and patients paid off. Also big thanks to my Bro digital on here. BIG help. :thumbup:

Test-e smells like a Christmas tree to me. Deca smells like my old basement(musty). Prop has a weird vitamin smell to it. Tren smells simply funky. Npp has a bit of sweetness to it. It's funny how everybody has different opinions on the smells. I could smell test-e all day long. I think I'm gonna invent the test-e air freshener! Haha

That is funny how everyone 'smells'these comps differently.. test e gives me a headache if I smell it for too long.... tren as well... but the descriptions of the smells are not far off... I think tren has a 'garlic funk' to it that basically will smell up anything within a couple feet of the bag of it... It is probably one of the stongest smelling raws there is(and, I'm sure that's why your sweat smells funny when you are on it!).. I do like the smell of deca and npp, they both have a light, sweet smell to them...

OP, test e has a VERY low melting point! If it was warm at all, it almost looks like a big chunk of wax that is beginning to soften and melt along the outside of it(and it looks like wax melting in the oil(or solvents), whichever you dissolve it in...).. I've seen it come in some crazy shapes cause it melted in shipping.. it is conformed to whatever container it was in by the time you get it...

most of the shorter esters are either a powder or crystalline in structure(test prop is def a crystalline structure, and depending on the manufacturing process may look like salt crystals(or even bigger, like pieces of glass), or may be powdery consistency, but if you look at it close, it is little tiny crystals(I remember the old synovex-H... the way you had to slowly crystalize it out of solution(to remove the e2), it ended up a very fine powder, that was millions of tiny crystals... )... Most of the prop you will get as raws these days is larger crystals(it can look like a big bag of meth... I always feel strange making it when the raws are large crystals like that, cause it's like you are cooking down meth or something...lol)

I wonder if women smell these hormones differently, or if they would be turned on by the smell of raw androgens? I know I was on tren one time while I was seeing this girl and she made comments a number of times how good I smelled and how she got wet laying in her bed because it smelled like me lol. Maybe coincidence, but I feel like the hormones had something to do with it...

Also could it be that nandrolone smells fairly sweet because its a progestin (female hormone) and not all that androgenic, while tren is funky and bitter because its so androgenic and "masculine" lol. Maybe that doesn't make any sense really but its something I was thinking the other day... Test smells sweet because its natural and desirable, whether as a mate or as a tribe leader/someone commanding respect... Maybe I'm making this up but I feel there has to be a reason we've evolved to smell these hormones a certain way, its already proven test and dht metabolize into various pheromones on the skin that are attractive to females, and vice versa. Its also a fact that male body odor is partially due to hormones, as some of us can attest if you don't shower enough on cycle... I'm not sure one could smell the hormone with its ester attached the same way, but I'd imagine just because it doesn't fit in the androgen receptor doesn't mean some part of the molecule can't still fit in a smell receptor? Pointless thoughts I'm sure but at least I find it kind of interesting :

Edit: also as overburdened mentioned, generally the longer the ester the lower the melting point and more lipid soluble it becomes. EQ is gooey at room temp, and test E is almost oily and waxy, and it melts a bit to the touch. Prop/ace/npp etc. are more like powder and do not dissolve as readily in oil

Had my girl smell the e...she liked it...

Its fun yet filtering SUX if using syringe filter. Just upgraded my system. Its also kinda expensive to start up. I have about 800. In mine just to start up. That's just the basics.

startup is kinda pricy, and yes syringe filters blowwww

invest $40 in a hand pump, $13 or so per filter and you can filter 1000ml just by squeezing a handle a few dozen times and waiting. Sooo much better, and so what its like an extra $50 in startup cost? Most people would probably only stock up on 1-2 compounds, and most places you can't buy less than 50-100g, so you'll only really have to do a few big batches and you're stocked up for a longg time. If you have the money to invest its worth it, if you just want convenience and don't spend that much money on gear then really you're better off just buying what you want from a good UGL. Its not for everyone, but doing a small personal use batch of test E or something will save you money in the long run, and you can be pretty sure of the quality of the gear you're using

Back