• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Does letro (femara) raise test very much?

meatbeater

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Enough to still get gains? I have letro, arimidex, and nolva, all on hand for a future cycle. Just doing some research now

I believe it is banned in the olympics, same with most serms

it will raise your test above normal, maybe even out of range. It won't be anywhere near a cycle but I believe it should still give a small performance boost. Not really worth it IMO but I ran it once when I was younger for pubertal gyno and while my libido was tanked for 2+ months I feel I did make slightly better progress during that time for what its worth

Letro and clomid/nolva would be my first picks probably. Only true way to raise test is to block estrogen with a serm, or lower it with an ai and letro is strongest. I'm not sure but hcg may work as well... Someone posted bloodwork recently and they were coming off pct, using letro and clomid I believe and their test levels were like 1100

just saw a study posted by heavyiron in TRT forum, 25mg clomid a day doubled mens test levels. These guys had low T already so results may be different for a normal male, but still pretty significant IMO

u see my blood work?? My test was 300 after pct then started letro and a month later in the 900's plus FSH and LSH were through the roof LSH was 30.

There is a study in resistance trained males administered arimidex. There was a test increase of almost 60% ..at the end of the study there was no difference in body composition between those using adex and those not. My point- the test increase provided by ai's and serm's , while they sound significant , are not when it comes to losing fat and building muscle. In other words - dont waste your time.

There is a study in resistance trained males administered arimidex. There was a test increase of almost 60% ..at the end of the study there was no difference in body composition between those using adex and those not. My point- the test increase provided by ai's and serm's , while they sound significant , are not when it comes to losing fat and building muscle. In other words - dont waste your time.

I don't see how that's possible. For instance, a guy with 500 ng/dL (mid, borderline low) takes arimidex and gets 800 ng/dL (high) instead. And there's no difference in anabolism and body comp? This contradicts other research on test levels and effects on muscle & fat.

Here's the classic AJP article on test effects. Note the charts where it shows a positive change in fat-free mass and negative changes in fat mass for every increase in dose, with only one exception at the 25 and 50 mg/wk (subphysiological) doses on the fat mass chart. We're talking about endogenous vs. exogenous sources here but the anabolic/body-comp effects should be the same.

Testosterone dose-response relationships in healthy young men

I don't see how that's possible. For instance, a guy with 500 ng/dL (mid, borderline low) takes arimidex and gets 800 ng/dL (high) instead. And there's no difference in anabolism and body comp? This contradicts other research on test levels and effects on muscle & fat.

Here's the classic AJP article on test effects. Note the charts where it shows a positive change in fat-free mass and negative changes in fat mass for every increase in dose, with only one exception at the 25 and 50 mg/wk (subphysiological) doses on the fat mass chart. We're talking about endogenous vs. exogenous sources here but the anabolic/body-comp effects should be the same.

Testosterone dose-response relationships in healthy young men

There are studies everywhere..young resistance trained males , older hypo gonadal men you name it. It just doesnt work that way with ai administration. Its easy to try to say it should when you use a study where test is purposely suppressed and exogenous test introduced in varied doses..however why speculate when studies exist using the exact compounds that show no change in body comp is observed? You can speculate in theory what you think should of would happen , but when concrete data exists saying it doesnt the point becomes moot.

IML Gear Cream!
There are studies everywhere..young resistance trained males , older hypo gonadal men you name it. It just doesnt work that way with ai administration. Its easy to try to say it should when you use a study where test is purposely suppressed and exogenous test introduced in varied doses..however why speculate when studies exist using the exact compounds that show no change in body comp is observed? You can speculate in theory what you think should of would happen , but when concrete data exists saying it doesnt the point becomes moot.

Good point, solid data is king. Sure would be nice to have some... :) Guess I'll go looking, curious about this one.

Good point, solid data is king. Sure would be nice to have some... :) Guess I'll go looking, curious about this one.

Sorry..being lazy I admit. i have read several studies but did not feel like looking them up. guilty as charged! Have also seen posted on other forums as well (the studies). If you ant find hit me back - I promise to do due diligence!

Back