• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

online trt clinic? mods can you please take a look?

lil-bit-slim

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
can one of the mods please take a look at my question

Is it legal for an MD to prescribe and administer TRT online via telehealthcare using skype to serve as the face to face consultation needed to comply with the Ryan Haight Act? Are there other medical degrees that can prescribe Testosterone?

Do you know of any good resources for this and other information regarding online HRT clinics?

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer, greatly appreciated

I get from an online HRT clinic and I never have to see a doctor face to face. As I understand it there is a loop hole in the law that allows this except for certain states. Testosterone is a class 3. Not many people are aware of this including most clinics. Some of them make you visit once every year and they credit you the amount of the plane ticket. Even that isn't necessary.

I can see in the future the government trying to crack down on this because they are a bunch of fuuk wads and there isn't anything in it for them. Thankfully they will never control the black market nor do I think they will ever have the resources to get a handle on it.

I wasn't aware of online HRT clinics. Do you mail them bloods and they send you test or what?

can one of the mods please take a look at my question

Is it legal for an MD to prescribe and administer TRT online via telehealthcare using skype to serve as the face to face consultation needed to comply with the Ryan Haight Act? Are there other medical degrees that can prescribe Testosterone?

Do you know of any good resources for this and other information regarding online HRT clinics?

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer, greatly appreciated

Why are you questioning if its legal or not? These guys push the limits of the law and sometimes dont follow to the T. Just get what you need and leave it at that. Docs assistants can prescribe anything BTW. Its more legal than UGLS...so leave it be

I see how it's legal, but how reliable are they and how do you find a legit one?

I wasn't aware of online HRT clinics. Do you mail them bloods and they send you test or what?
Some contract with doctors in your state to do the initial physical and arrange to have the blood work done through someplace like LabCorp, and the results get sent to the clinic. Most states require a face to face once a year but can't say with 100% certainty that the Skype way would satisfy the requirements for wherever you are...

I have done both ways, in person and online, and in person has been far superior as far as customer service if it's available to you. But if it's not, online will get you started until one will eventually pop up closer to home...

Just goggle hormone replacement doctors in your area....theres 2 of those low T centers within 15 minutes of me...

These arent "sources" BTW, they are legit Doctors Clinics. So dont ding me for listing sources.

Nice going to have to look into this..

male TRT is the future. In about 20 yrs from now I think it will be common pratice.

Figure you have the option. Be victim to the enviorment and become a pussified male or restore your T to optimal levels.

Back