• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Rich Piana "Bodybuilder & more"

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
rich-piana.jpg

i see the guys on md hating the guy...i dont get it...hes living the good life...a bber with money is rare if not dealing

cool to see someone happy taking there own path

I know who you are talking about but dont know his name....hes got that classic granite jaw look...deep voice....kinda looks out of dick tracy comic....was in the tick live action show

Rich Piana "Bodybuilder & more"

I know the big "Mutant" Piana! He was in his best shape/condition at the 05 at the USA.. He's done a ton of TV and his mom has trained for 40 plus years. He gets knocked for synthol but I watched him slay 400 bodybuilders at the Cal last year. He's freaky all year around!

Im leery of the guy..Seen all the you yube stuff and his attitude is fine if you want to be a single dude all your life but..(maybe hes married)..BUT...That tude' he has is not condusive to a relationship of any length..BUT...LOADS of chicks is NOT a bad thing either>>>Maybe I should re think this!!!

Great thread Curt. Rich and I have been friends for a couple decades. He trained with his mother (who was a female BB) since he was 12. I'm not sure if he'll EVER compete again? He's retired after the Cal in 2010/11. Go to his faceback page at 1dayumay and check it!!! Rich is a good brother and is willing to help someone in the gym that has questions,or drop what he's doing to help out someone. Don't let the ink fool you--he's a super nice person. If you're going to the Arnold OH, stop by the Mutant Booth and grab some samples:)

shit those 225 barbell curls are silly. those shoulders are a genetic blessing...Seems like a mans man.

If im being critical-he looks a little too SEO enriched. I mean hes even and not lumpy, the muscle just doesnt look totally natural in its movement. and man that a lot of ink.

Back