• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Primobolan cycle stack question

fever

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Getting ready to run a cycle with primobolan at 400 a week and test P 400 aweek, what is a good anti estrogen to run? Right now I run 6 pumps a day of forma stanzol with my 200 mg. a week TRT.

I use a lot of primo and Masteron,
i am currently taking 1250 sust and 700 mg primo and I take only .25mg Amex Ed. I'm holding very little water, lean no gyno at all. Masteron and primo seem to take my need for an ai down significantly.
If I were you I would get some adex but try to go with no ai. It you feel some itching in the titties or start looking like jason giambe's moon face... Throw the ai in.

A research company that is not a sponsor on this site. I would pm u but your post count is not high enough

I wouldn't run 400mg test P without an AI personally, I know for a fact I'd get gyno on that dose. IMHO use at least .25mg arimidex every other day, you will most likely need some at least. Some people aren't susceptible to estro sides as much but diesel is in the minority. Most people would probably have gyno issues at that dose with no AI. Find a good research chem site and at the very least have it on hand. Nothing worse than waiting for the mail each day while watching your titties grow :coffee:

I use a lot of primo and Masteron,
i am currently taking 1250 sust and 700 mg primo and I take only .25mg Amex Ed. I'm holding very little water, lean no gyno at all. Masteron and primo seem to take my need for an ai down significantly.
If I were you I would get some adex but try to go with no ai. It you feel some itching in the titties or start looking like jason giambe's moon face... Throw the ai in.

BAD ADVICE.

You need to run an AI, just because you don't have a problem now doesn't mean that they are not going to happen. ALWAYS take precautions, ALWAYS.

What is wrong with the sponsors here? Why do you suggest not to use them?

I would say a good AI dose for a 400mg/week of test is 0.5mg Adex EOD to start, then you can adjust the dose as you see fit.

Back