• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

gift ideas

heckler7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
what are some things you think everyone would need or like. I'm thinking of buying my son in law a basic toolset so he can fix his jeep

depends on the person but I usually try to either get something practical like tools, etc. or get something that they will think about me when using that item.

they just bought a tv, and they got new iphones. trying to get some good ideas. theyre a new couple so I was thinking of getting some household items.

But them a sawzall and a bunch of sex toys.

they rent an apt broke college kids

Well, I don't know how much money you are willing to spend but, when my wife and I were going to college we were ramen noodle poor. Trying to pay rent every month was a massive challenge. I remember going to the grocery store and getting 50-100 dollars worth of food to last us the month and then holding our breath when we were trying to pay, not knowing if we would be getting the food or not. Sometimes the card went through, sometimes it got denied. I know it kind of sounds impersonal but when I was a broke college kid one of my biggest wishes was that I didn't have to worry about rent...just once. And what a better time then Christmas to have your rent payed off for the month of December or even January if they payed this months already.

Well, I don't know how much money you are willing to spend but, when my wife and I were going to college we were ramen noodle poor. Trying to pay rent every month was a massive challenge. I remember going to the grocery store and getting 50-100 dollars worth of food to last us the month and then holding our breath when we were trying to pay, not knowing if we would be getting the food or not. Sometimes the card went through, sometimes it got denied. I know it kind of sounds impersonal but when I was a broke college kid one of my biggest wishes was that I didn't have to worry about rent...just once. And what a better time then Christmas to have your rent payed off for the month of December or even January if they payed this months already.

I like this.

IML Gear Cream!
cool idea thanks. they know they can call me anytime and I will transfer money to their account.
I think I'm gonna get him some jumper cables, tire chains and some tools, and her a huge block of top ramen, some cooking utensils and my wife always buys her plenty of jewelery and clothes.

they just bought a tv, and they got new iphones. trying to get some good ideas. theyre a new couple so I was thinking of getting some household items.

Gift cards for itunes?:thinking:

Condoms, fucking huge box of condoms....my sister dropped out of college cause she got pregnant...

Condoms, fucking huge box of condoms....my sister dropped out of college cause she got pregnant...
true, I had a long discussion with her mom about getting her on birth control since her mom got pregnant as a teen kinda felt she may become sexually active at a young age. wasnt trying to give her a free pass to start having sex but its life and mistakes happen. Was a tough sell especially since she isnt really my daughter. Worked out good tho she graduated high school early and was in college at age 17. Just got married still no kids:winkfinger:

depends on the person but I usually try to either get something practical like tools, etc. or get something that they will think about me when using that item.

I think LAM each time I see the acronym GDP.

depends on the person but I usually try to either get something practical like tools, etc.

I'm torn. I like this, but I also like getting something that they want, but would not spend the money on because it wasn't essential. Something like a car radio (assuming they had a stock unit), because they'd use it every day.

To the OP:

So thinking about it, whether the item is a essential or not, put some thought into getting a gift that they would use very frequently.

I like the i tunes gift card idea, and gonna get them a good kitchen knife set, some tire chains, small gas can, road flares and a toolset. may seem lame but they've only been married 5 months and I think these are things you may need but never think about till after the fact.

I always go towards items that they wouldn't normally buy for themselves. Something they really want more than need. If they need more than want, I get a visa gift card.

IML Gear Cream!
I ususally buy perfume or pieces of clothes for people

Remember!! When Buying a woman a present for Christmas. Get her a Vibrator too, So if she doesn't like your present she can go fuck herself.

Semen Light - Own - Thrillist Nation

A travel essential small enough to stash in a Dopp kit, the Semen Light's special bulb causes man-jam, blood, saliva, and even urine to glow in the dark, helping you perform a thorough inspection of any hotel room before settling in/ being upgraded to a comp'd suite.

Home | Semen Light

Titanium Escape Ring - Own - Thrillist Nation

tl-horizontal_main
Next
icon-indicator.png

While it may resemble a typical men's wedding band, this mirror-polished, titanium piece of finger bling conceals a thin, flexible saw/ shim along the inside edge that can be easily removed with bound hands to cut through zip ties, duct tape, and rope, or even pick a single-lock pair of cuffs, though good luck using it to break free of your marriage.

Back