• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Can you suck your own cawk ?

WTF?!?! Are you that desperate to suck a dick? You must honestly be gay. There is NO need to try to suck your own dick cause there are plenty of chicks that love to give head....

no I'm not very flexible, but I love pussy, I'm sure if I had one I would break my neck trying to eat it

Deff not insecure w my sexuality or manhood. But I sure as hell won't put it no where near my mouth either...

Deff not insecure w my sexuality or manhood. But I sure as hell won't put it no where near my mouth either...
how about other cawks?

No other cawks either...

Oh man they love it, if you can incorporate the pussy with some butt play, she belongs to you.
not sure that applies to all woman, last 2 woman before my wife freaked out when my cawk slipped out and hit the mud door. was banging my ex in the shower and pulled out and went to blast my load on her ass crack and she literally jump out of the shower.

not sure that applies to all woman, last 2 woman before my wife freaked out when my cawk slipped out and hit the mud door. was banging my ex in the shower and pulled out and went to blast my load on her ass crack and she literally jump out of the shower.

^^^ This is why they are called ex's dude.

Bitches be lovin butt play

IML Gear Cream!
^^^ This is why they are called ex's dude.

Bitches be lovin butt play

This. If they won't take it in the ass, they're not kinky enough.
If you ever make a girl climax from anal sex, you're hooked. Plus, it's a lot tighter than the puss.

This. If they won't take it in the ass, they're not kinky enough.
If you ever make a girl climax from anal sex, you're hooked. Plus, it's a lot tighter than the puss.
wifes pussy is plenty tite enough for me, if I wanna get kinky I'll just ask her for a 3some

wifes pussy is plenty tite enough for me, if I wanna get kinky I'll just ask her for a 3some

Trust me, I've asked plenty of times. Wife doesn't want to share me, and she only wants my cock.
Lucky you!

When I asked my wife for a 3some she told me to use both hands.........

:coffee:

When I asked my wife for a 3some she told me to use both hands.........

^^^ Reddog

hookd-customs-01jpg-d79caac92d647482_large.jpg

Thats just mean.....

Back