• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ummmmm nothing better than Vin

IML Gear Cream!
Hey LeVan, you might as well do this......:headbang:

i am going to leave Vin Diesel alone........couple of years from now no one will remember his name. likes of Al Pacino, Jack Nicholson and Anthony Hopkins will live in movie history forever !

peace

Originally posted by LeVAN
1. hahahahha,,,, your thread,,,,,im going to leave that one alone.
good :cheeky:
2. im 22
figures and probably jealous
3. mooother fooocker cant act, period.
maybe your right....but i think of it as the script writers fault :lol:
4. he is ashamed of his own race,,, needs to come out of the closet.
if anyone is ashamed brother....its you...i am sure that he just doesnt want to be discriminated against or just doesnt think its anyones business
5. they need to stop giving him lines, because his acting ability is right up there with keanu reeves and reese weatherspoon.
a person who judges people like you only shows just how simple minded and immature you are
6. peace, much love still give you a kiss cause i think you just need some lovin... ;)

i am going to leave Vin Diesel alone........couple of years from now no one will remember his name. likes of Al Pacino, Jack Nicholson and Anthony Hopkins will live in movie history forever !

peace
your right no one will remember him cause he will be at my place cleaning my pool and serving ss and i drinks all day :rofl:

lack of dick J. Bo ????? because i see you talking a lot about toys and shit,,, so it must be.

oh l- now you just need to stop talking, you are really pissing me off, and that is hard to do.........so seriously stop talking because you are acting like you are in high school, not college or the adult world.

anyway,,,,,,im leaving. i have a team meeting for my research methods class.

much love
peace

ss...come on we have to be sympathetic to those who are less fortunate then us :lol: ;)

lack of dick....yes perhaps...cause i dont choose any old dick to chew on....perhaps you have agression because no one has ever been with you :confused:

J I am so dissecting this thread tonight LOL Picutures of him are going everywhere!

anyway,,,,,,im leaving. i have a team meeting for my research methods class.

much love
peace

what he really is doing........................................................................................i have a team building meeting at Mc donalds, my new manager Stuart has some new ideas for marketing french fries. Stuart is soo cool and mature for a 16 y/o. I really enjoy mopping the floor for him.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah we need to keep this thread bumped til I can memorize it LOL:thumb: :rocker:

yes and we need those effin pics back from deb :cry:

yeah get those puppies back!!!!!! :)

i shit on vin diesel !!!!

he definitely cant act for shiTTTT and he's body isnt any differenet from any other black dude !

waa haa, asomeone is jealous

oh my here we go again ss. :rofl:

if you have nothing nice to post....dont post it. you jealous freak.

just kidding LOL, i know he can't act but he is hot so who cares, NOT I!!!

my thoughts, but am too hyper to type LOL

i dont care either.
he wont be in the movies long anyways.
we have plans to move to hawaii and raise our 3 children.
i just have to email him the final plans once they are made :rofl:

Originally posted by J'Bo
J'Bo will be training with J'Lo for the next 9 monthes.

I cannot stand Jennifer Lopez, she is stuck up snobby bitch and if I found out she was training at my gym I would make sure I trained at a different time. :)

IML Gear Cream!
I want to be in that wedding :) and videos of the honey moon :)

prince....oh brother. she is a sweetheart. just because she wasnt impressed by your flasher routine doesnt mean she is a bitch prince. :D

ss. you are my bridesmaid babe. and i wont make you wear a hidious dress either. a red dress of your choice babe. as for the honeymoon videos.....WELL OF COURSE. just in case he doesnt stick around long i can use them as valuable tools :evil:

Score!!!!!!! I think she is hot by the way prince!!!! Her and brittany spears

Originally posted by J'Bo
prince....oh brother. she is a sweetheart. just because she wasnt impressed by your flasher routine doesnt mean she is a bitch prince. :D

I have heard about her demands for accomodating her, such as painting her hotel room white before she gets there, and many other rediculous requests, that's all I need to know.

I have also seen her on interviews and she's about as deep as a spit puddle. As far as Ben, well he's just another toy that she will soon tire of.

well i geuss you and i would not get along then....i would ask for the room to be painted white if it was puke brown too. you really shouldnt read tabloids though. you are more intelligent then that. judging someone based on an article? thats just weird. i have no idea she may be a bitch. never met her so i wont judge. although i think that she is beautiful and if i had the money she did then i would be picky because being famous (i am sure) is not all that its cracked up to be....people judge you before they even meet you....and that in my opinion is sad.

i still love you though. just not the way you think. :D

plus interviews are set by the shows manager and if you are talking about barbies or something trivial how deep can one go?

as for Ben well i am sure that relationships in Hollywood arent easy and everyone has realtionship issues.

Re: Re: ummmmm nothing better than Vin

Originally posted by Prince
I cannot stand Jennifer Lopez, she is stuck up snobby bitch and if I found out she was training at my gym I would make sure I trained at a different time. :)

How do you know she is snobby? :shrug:

told you why nt.....cause he flashed her and she ignored him :laugh:

Doesn't deal well with rejection i guess LOL

I like J'Lo for the same reason I like Madonna... strong women that know what they want and work like hell to get it!!!

Back