• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

ummmmm nothing better than Vin

IML Gear Cream!
morning BF!!!!!!!!!

Hey SS!!!

how are your classes going, I am done with chem class tonight, then party time!!!!!!!!!!

bf....wheres your back avi?

we need our tripplets

Originally posted by J'Bo
bf....wheres your back avi?
I got tired of looking at it and getting depressed about how much further I have to go :(

well maybe we should do another avi.
you pick babe.

Only thing I can think of is calves... certainly not ready to show my tummy yet!

Got any other ideas???

Originally posted by J'Bo
well i geuss you and i would not get along then....
If you're a snob like her, probably not.

i would ask for the room to be painted white if it was puke brown too.
Do you really think the types of rooms she stays in (several thousand dollar per night penthouses) are "puke brown"?

you really shouldnt read tabloids though. you are more intelligent then that.
I do not make a habit of reading any tabloids, in fact I believe I heard this on E. Barbara Walters even asked J'Lo the same question in her interview.

judging someone based on an article? thats just weird.
I am not judging on just an article, it's based on interviews, and other sources, as well as her past.

i have no idea she may be a bitch. never met her so i wont judge.
Then why did you say she was a "sweetheart"? How do you know? I thought you were going to be working out with her?

although i think that she is beautiful and if i had the money she did then i would be picky because being famous (i am sure) is not all that its cracked up to be....people judge you before they even meet you....and that in my opinion is sad.
If you do not want to be judged and have your personal life open to the world you should not get into show business, it goes along with it. I think everyone knows this before they get into this career.

plus interviews are set by the shows manager and if you are talking about barbies or something trivial how deep can one go?
I do not understand what you're saying here...questions are asked and they answer, you get get a pretty good idea of the type of person they are or are not.

as for Ben well i am sure that relationships in Hollywood arent easy and everyone has realtionship issues.
You're probably correct, and that is exactly why a famous person should not get together with someone that is in the same business, it never lasts, or very rarely. I was not talking about a relationship having issues, I am talking about J'lo and the fact that she will continue to jump from one guy to the next.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Prince
I am not judging on just an article, it's based on interviews, and other sources, as well as her past.

As it always goes, it's an opinion you have and are entitled to. I guess I just find it difficult to make any type of opinions of someone I haven't met in person.

Originally posted by Prince
If you're a snob like her, probably not.

J=i am not a snob....and i dont think that she would be either...jmo

Then why did you say she was a "sweetheart"? How do you know? I thought you were going to be working out with her?

J=well she isnt training at my gym anymore cause she is doing so much dancing in this movie.....between you and i and the 12200 other members here....she kinda needs to

If you do not want to be judged and have your personal life open to the world you should not get into show business, it goes along with it. I think everyone knows this before they get into this career.

J=if you have a talent and enjoy acting/singing then you do have to put up with alot. i just hope that if i one day get there that people dont judge me on what others say. cause rusty would have a hay day along with many many others i piss off :)

I do not understand what you're saying here...questions are asked and they answer, you get get a pretty good idea of the type of person they are or are not.

J= i really just think that she is being real and doesnt care about what people think...this is why i love Angelina Joli....she doesnt care what others think...plus she is beautiful.

You're probably correct, and that is exactly why a famous person should not get together with someone that is in the same business, it never lasts, or very rarely. I was not talking about a relationship having issues, I am talking about J'lo and the fact that she will continue to jump from one guy to the next.

girls in these forums are either too fucking stupid sense birth ,,,,, or have become so from all the steroids and such they are taking...

ok, you want to be like that, see what kind of response you will get, we all have4 fun here, so back the freak up.

i dont understand what he just typed :confused: can you decode it for me SS?

basically said we are all dumb girls and have been since we were born or are dumb from too many steroids.

did he say that i take steroids :rofl: beautiful i have been training for 2 years hoping that someone would think i looked big enough to have done roids. so thanks.

let me geuss your about 130lbs, 6'1 soaking wet :D

it amazes me how many men are jealous of Vin.....doesnt it amaze you SS ;)

and btw yes i was dumb when i was born.....but then again i thought that everyone was :confused:

That leaves me out (& I suspect all the other IM ladies)... I've never done steroids :shrug:

What is it with the freaks this week anyway???

LOL, I love how you look at this, oh yeah J you are HUGE!!!! And if I was that strong I would never have to have a guy around, well except for one use LOL

I have no idea why they are, men are so INSECURE

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah sorry dude, you have been the wrong forums around here LOL

Originally posted by shortstuff
I would never have to have a guy around, well except for one use LOL

squashing bugs for you?

Originally posted by butterfly
That leaves me out (& I suspect all the other IM ladies)... I've never done steroids :shrug:

What is it with the freaks this week anyway???

they were brought in with the wind.....cause all they are comprised of is dirt. thats where the term "dirt bag" came about.

True, bugs, spiders and snakes :)

AHHHHHHH I justy ate and am still HUNGRY!!!!!!!!

I ain't squashing on any damn snakes...
:hair:
:D

I think it was the same guy as yesterday under a different name.

me too! oh wait! I still have chicken to eat! Wanna share? Grilled it myself...prettydamn good with my grill, if I do say so...

weirdos.

anyways he may have an obssesion with Vin and is upset cause he doesnt play for the same team.

Jen Diesel sounds like a really nice name :rofl:

I would love to share it, i am so hungry have been hungry for like weeks now LOL

Man I must be blonde, you are so smart NT, bigballega(georgia) wasn't that where he said he was from under the other name, atalnta or something like that and at UGA? He is such a dumbass

Back