• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I got a ROOT CANAL done today

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It was a lot of fun. I think I'll go back next week and get another, healthy tooth done just because I enjoyed it so much. While I'm at it, maybe I can get the dentist to shove a cactus up my ass to make the experience even that much more enjoyable.

:rofl: :rofl: I'd rather have my head on fire, and someone put it out with a sledge hammer! You'll recover.:thumb:

Been there, done that IAB. I didn't find it bad from a pain perspective, but it took freakin' forever to go through the whole process, and it was both boring and expensive -- now there's a combination!

Same here...Been there,done dat,got da t-shirt and left it there!!!
That was a bad experience I wanted to put away in da rotary file 13!!!
It hurted...then weeks later,she had to remove it!!!
Baddddddddddddd experience!!!
And Prince I do take care of my teeth,I got hit at work on the side of the mouth...She(yes my dentist is a woman!!!) thought it(da rooth canal) would be da answer!!!
:yell:WRONG!!!:yell:

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Jeez -- finally Dero gets a WOMAN to put something in his mouth
-- only she turns out to be a dentist.

Originally posted by Prince
If you would take better care of your teeth you would not need a root canal you dumb monkey! :monkey:

:p

Hey slapnuts, my root canal is the end result of a hairline fracture in a tooth, not from decay or anything. :p

meso/Dero, the pain wasn't that bad, I just hated the experience...sitting there for an hour while he chisled away on my tooth. What hurt the most was the FOUR needles the doc stuck me with. The side of my jaw hurts from that more than anything. I could hear and feel the needle crunching through my gums as he stuck me. I've got to go back one more time so he can finish, then my regular dentist will probably have to cap it. Luckily for me, my insurance covers only $500 of the $1075 for the surgury. YIPPEE!!!!

:grumble:

I'll just be happy when it's all done and can use the left side of my mouth again. In the meantime, I'm just waiting for the codein (sp?) pill I just took to kick in. :)

Originally posted by mesomorphin'
Jeez -- finally Dero gets a WOMAN to put something in his mouth
-- only she turns out to be a dentist.
:eyebrow:It does has it's purcs!!! :D
Know what I mean...

:rofl: :rofl:

I'd rather have a hot shower followed
by a hand job with ben-gay and sandpaper :rocker:

IAB, hope you feel better soon Bro'

Once a task you first begun,
Never finished until it???s done,
Be the labor great or small,
Do it well or not at all!
- Big Mama

Originally posted by Prince
If you would take better care of your teeth you would not need a root canal you dumb monkey! :monkey:

:p

That's putting it to him! :lol:

I cringed when I saw the heading of this!!!! Thank god IAB did not send pictures! :barf:

Thank you!

Back