• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Yet another Manchurian Incident, school massacre: nwo gun control coming

SFW

www.TrannyUrine.com/
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
20 or so dead in ct, who didnt see this coming?

Its so obvious what they are doing.

You will see executive orders signed to ban semi autos but no one is gonna give up their weapons. So civil war will break out and yes, martial law.

Fuck this govt.

Martial law is Obamas goal so he can serve longer than 2 terms and totally destroy the USA.

I'm litterally sick to my stomach... Who in the fuck open fires on a grade school...24 innocent lives lost... No words

Yeah, this is just a bit worse than the teacher getting freaky. Damn!

Martial law is Obamas goal so he can serve longer than 2 terms and totally destroy the USA.

the GOP already beat him to it....not much left to do as GWB finished what Reagan started

Yeah this is pretty coincidental isn't it? I'll never give up my guns.

I read something on CNN where the whitehouse made an annoucement that they want to uphold their commitment to an assualt weapon ban. That's horse shit. This dude supposedly had two pistols.

One article I read said a sig sauer and a glock. Heavy's article says an AR. :nono:

IML Gear Cream!

He also killed his brother at home first & his mother at the school......

One entire kindergarten classroom is unaccounted for, sources said.

the GOP already beat him to it....not much left to do as GWB finished what Reagan started

You know, based on your views, you're pretty much a nigger regardless of your skin color.

That's not very nice.

Probably by this time tomorrow the anti-gun nuts will be beating their war drums full time. More people die in the home than they do by guns. Maybe everyone should live in the wild.

20 kids died today... Not really an excuse for a political argument. One maniacs action is not a reflection on a political party...

the problem with guns is alot of them are inherited from family, and every family has a nut job. People who own guns should be required to have a gun safe and families should be taught gun safety. My dad never taught me gun safety and just kept them in the closet, I would take them out and play with them as a kid when he was at work. He also kept a pistol on the floor next to his lazy boy chair. And my grandfather kept a revovler in a shoulder holster hanging on his bedroom door. I never thought about taking them and using them to harm people, but who knows if I was crazy or wanted to be a criminal I had access to plenty of loaded guns.

Yeah this is pretty coincidental isn't it? I'll never give up my guns.

I read something on CNN where the whitehouse made an annoucement that they want to uphold their commitment to an assualt weapon ban. That's horse shit. This dude supposedly had two pistols.

One article I read said a sig sauer and a glock. Heavy's article says an AR. :nono:

It was all 3 weapons according to latest reports. The little kids had zero chance. Basically he used military caliber weapons on defensless children. Utterly horrific.

It was all 3 weapons according to latest reports. The little kids had zero chance. Basically he used military caliber weapons on defensless children. Utterly horrific.

That is what fans the anti-gun flames: "military caliber" 9mm is relatively small compared to the previous .45acp that was used. .223/5.56mm is merely a .22lr on steroids. If that gives any perspective on the "military caliber" issue. Also a lot of people carry much larger rounds every day. 10mm/.40SW, .45acp, .45 long colt, .410 shotgun rounds. It isn't the caliber, it isn't the gun. It's the guy behind the gun. I carry every day. My 9mm is on my hip right now. Been there just about all day. I've been to the bank, grocery store and a few other places. It never killed anybody nor did it make me want to pull it out and light someone up.

Until we start horrifically killing these losers who commit violent crimes they will never fear our legal system. Instead the liberal cunts who run America will allow these worthless scum to slip out as "insane" or take an easy death with lethal inj.

IML Gear Cream!
Until we start horrifically killing these losers who commit violent crimes they will never fear our legal system. Instead the liberal cunts who run America will allow these worthless scum to slip out as "insane" or take an easy death with lethal inj.
wont help when the gunman offs himself, how are you gonna scare a guy like that with the death penalty. School doors should be locked to outsiders who have no reason to enter.

wont help when the gunman offs himself, how are you gonna scare a guy like that with the death penalty. School doors should be locked to outsiders who have no reason to enter.

They usually are locked up, unfortunately. If he is the father of a child there or the husband of a teacher he can get in. When I go to my kids' schools I get the third degree from any of the staff. Pisses me off. Anyone of non-caucasian persuasion gets right in without so much as a glance.

I hate to point out the obvious here, but this is totally backwards thinking.

Hell, why don't we start chopping hands off of theives, dicks off of rapists, etc etc.

Problem with that is these type of people are generally on a suicide mission. They are looking to take down as many people as they can from a world they deem doomed along with themselves just to make a parting statement. What needs to happen is the media should blackout all further inquiries into this incident except for who the victims are. Instead of doing in depth coverage of these monsters they should do 10 minute background stories on each victim.

The only reason we keep having these types of things is because the media keeps running exclusives on who these monsters were, how they got to such a low point in their lives, what might have triggered them to snap, what dark twisted diatribes did they type on facebook the last few weeks, etc. I say fuck them, don't even release their name, give all the attention to the victims...

You do realize that most of these guys kill themselves right?

You don't read actual news, do you? You just listen to the political talking heads?

I've read Brady Campaign talking points over the last week. Part of their current strategy is to blame the inability to pass "common sense gun laws" on the NRA who doesn't represent the interests of it's members but instead is all about fueling profits from gun and ammo sales(piggy backing on class warfare). This rhetoric is catching on too. Another thing they repeat is "We need to have a discussion in this country about gun violence" and they say this over and over without meaningfully discussing any issues. It's a tactic to soften people to the idea of accepting gun control, they have no intention of forming logical arguments. I realized that it's impossible for this country to solve its problems based on a logical framework joined by fact. As someone who's concerned about having the right to defend myself, the opposition frames the argument about some lobby group's intentions which has nothing to do with me. I'm not the NRA. If I think having a gun with a large capacity magazine is the best way to defend my house I cannot argue with logic and facts concerning the topic because the opposition simply changes the dialogue and doesn't even bother with the straight up approach. This isn't just the leaders but the followers also. This type of thinking is pervasive in every common demographic. I think maybe the nation is so use to getting its information and talking points in three minute segments on TV that it has literally changed the way they think: Perhaps causing people to either not have critical thinking skills or simply be willfully ignorant. They're the majority and we're at their mercy.

no one is going to even try to take guns away guys.. come on now

Back