• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My Intro

AnabolicArt

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello Everyone,

My first post, but been lurking for a couple weeks and joined yesterday. Been lifting on and off since I was 17, I've had a hard time staying committed to lifting with my job, then I just totally lost all motivation to get back in the gym. After weighing in at 265+ lbs, I finally decided enough was enough.

Long story short, in Fall 2010, I started back up at 265+ lbs. Fast forward to Winter 2011, down to 168 lbs upon waking. Just the usual stuff, food, exercise, and supplements(Pro Complex, Opti-Men, Superpump, Oxy Elite from time to time). I did try other supplements throughout, but this what I stick with. Literally took a lifestyle change and really being committed 24/7 for weeks at a time and taking short breaks in between. CONSISTENCY with training and diet was a BIG KEY.

Anyway, this year 2012 not as great as 2011. Just been more of a "maintenance? year with gym and diet, just being more social around family and friends and avoid being tied down with training and diet. Now, gained 15 lbs past 2 months since I been away for work. Well, made it back and ready to dive right back to training.

Only ever used pro-hormones when I was 19 and 22, didn?t know what I know now taking them at my age. I only remember running one bottle of each at 19 and 22 years old.
-Androdyne by Cytodyne Technologies
-150 Cyclo Poppers by Bodyyonics
-FYI, my favorite supplements now gone are Xenadrine RFA-1 and Ultimate Orange. Maybe some of you can relate.

Current:
5?7?
31 yrs
19-21% ???
190 lbs

Welcome to the Board...

Welcome

Welcome aboard! Best of luck staying dedicated. You sound like you are on the right track for now.

Make sure to support the sponsors. You'll always be able to find a good deal from Orbit Nutrition Bodybuilding Supplements

Back